26th September 2019, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in DMS Polytechnic and Engineering College?

I want to do Diploma in Electrical Engineering from DMS Polytechnic and Engineering College. I would like to know about the procedure of getting admission and studying this Diploma course at this institute. Kindly let me know asap.

30th September 2019, 07:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in DMS Polytechnic and Engineering College?

Admission is based on merit and you need to perform excellently in the entrance exam to get admission at your choice of college or institute through counselling. Just make sure you are well prepared for the entrance exam.

You need to appear for the state polytechnic entrance exam of the concerned state where the institute is situated. If you have an excellent rank you will be called for counselling first and you will have a great chance of choosing your preferred college and course.

1st October 2019, 07:35 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in DMS Polytechnic and Engineering College?

The admission procedure to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in DMS Polytechnic and Engineering College is on the basis of merit list of 10th standard. You must score minimum 60% marks from a recognized board to be eligible to apply for admission.

The admission form and prospectus to apply for Diploma in Electrical Engineering in DMS Polytechnic and Engineering College is availabel at the address mentioned below:

Contact Address:
DMS Polytechnic & Engineering College
Narwana – Kaithal Road, Hatho, Haryana 126115
Phone number:-094163 87435

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?