4th January 2016, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

List of AICTE approved universities offering distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering to ITI holder?

Respected Sir / Madam,
I have completed my ITI course in Electronics Mechanic and now I am working with a private company. To increase the scope of growth I want opt for Diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance mode from an AICTE approved university. Kindly provide me details of universities which offers AICTE approved Diploma in Electrical Engineering in India.
Thanks & Regards,
Timber Singh

Related Questions:
  1. List of some JNTU and AICTE approved universities in AP? I am a ITI in electrical
  2. List of AICTE approved universities and the colleges offering diploma in electrical?
  3. List of AICTE approved colleges which offer 2 years Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering for ITI holder?
  4. AICTE Approved Distance education Diploma in electrical Engineering Colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  6. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning after passing ITI in electrical
  7. Universities offering Distance Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering to ITI Holder in Assam?
  8. AICTE approved universities offering Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Kerala and Tamil Nadu?
  9. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities? Colleges offering the course in Mumbai?
  10. List of AICTE affiliated distance Diploma colleges for ITI holder in Jamnagar
  11. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Delhi and Haryana?
  12. Diploma electrical engineering through distance mode is possible after ITI?
  13. List of some AICTE approved universities and colleges near UP and Delhi offering diploma in mechanical engineering through distance learning?
  14. List of some AICTE approved universities? Which colleges are offering these courses in Kolkata/India?
  15. List of some AICTE approved universities?
  16. List of Colleges and Universities offering Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  17. Possibility to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course in any AICTE approved college for ITI holder?
  18. List of correspondence colleges offering Electrical Engineering Diploma course for ITI holder?
15th January 2016, 07:23 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of AICTE approved universities offering distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering to ITI holder?

You can apply for diploma course in Electrical Engineering in below given university. Below given university are provided distance education.

1.Alagappa University

2.Andhra University

3.Birla Institute Of Techology & Science

4.Dr.B.R. Ambedkar Open University

5.H.P. University

6.Kakatiya University

7.Karnataka State Open University

8.Kurukshetra University

9.Manonmaniam Sundaranar University

10.Netaji Subhas Open University (NSOU)

11.The English And Foreign Languages University

12.Tamil Nadu Open University

13.University of Madras

14.Yashawantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University
15th January 2016, 09:28 PM
Lonely♡

Default Re: List of AICTE approved universities offering distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering to ITI holder?

Diploma is 3 years duration course but its only 2 years for 12th & ITI passed students.

So you will get admission for direct second year diploma & you need only 2 years for diploma completion.

universities offering distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering:

-- University of madras

-- Kurukshetra university

-- MSBTE

-- Dr. B. R. Ambedkar open university

-- Andhra university

-- YC Open university, Maharashtra

-- Tamilnadu open university

-- Karnataka state open university

-- NSOU
9th September 2016, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir / Madam,
I have completed my ITI course in Electrical and now I am working with a private company. To increase the scope of growth I want opt for Diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance mode from an AICTE approved university. Kindly provide me details of universities which offers AICTE approved Diploma in Electrical Engineering in India.
Thanks & Regards,
Pravat kumar sahoo
5th January 2018, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir / Madam, I have completed my ITI course in Electrical and now I am working with a private company. To increase the scope of growth I want opt for Diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance mode from an AICTE approved university. Kindly provide me details of universities which offers AICTE approved Diploma in Electrical Engineering in India.
Thanks & Regards

Debabrata Naskar
23rd January 2018, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

The certificates issued diploma course ex. EEE under contact cumming correspondence by the SBTET is valid for promotion in Govt. Institution,?
22nd September 2018, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam, I am completed ITI AND APPRENTICESHIP with fitter,I want to do diploma course aicte approved .please suggest me where to join
22nd November 2020, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir / Madam, I have completed my ITI course in Electrical and now I am working with a petroleum company. To increase the scope of growth I want to complet Diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance mode from an AICTE approved university. Kindly provide me details of universities which offers AICTE approved Diploma in Electrical Engineering in India.
Thanks & Regards

Salim Chuogule
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?