24th September 2012, 12:31 AM
md.shareef pasha

List of some JNTU and AICTE approved universities in AP? I am a ITI in electrical

I am ITI in electrical 2 years.I want to do diploma in electrical engineering throug distance learning.kindly suggest me somd JNTU and AICTE approved universities in Andhra pradesh and also collages,with phone no's offering these courses. Shareef 9908298219

Related Questions:
  1. List of AICTE approved universities and the colleges offering diploma in electrical?
  2. List of AICTE approved colleges which offer 2 years Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering for ITI holder? -- [New]
  3. List of some AICTE approved universities?
  4. List of AICTE approved colleges or universities in India for correspondence course in Electrical?
  5. AICTE Approved Distance education Diploma in electrical Engineering Colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning after passing ITI in electrical
  7. List of AICTE approved colleges which offers Diploma in Electrical Engineering for ITI Trade Electrician?
  8. Diploma electrical engineering through distance mode is possible after ITI?
  9. B.Tech from IGNOU is AICTE approved or not? List of AICTE Approved Universities and Colleges?
  10. List of AICTE approved institutes in West Bengal for diploma in electrical engineering?
  11. Details of AICTE, UGC and DEC approved universities and colleges for Diploma in Electrical engineering? How can I get loan without visiting the bank?
  12. List of AICTE approved Distance colleges in Assam which offer Diploma course for ITI Electrician who is working in a Government firm?
  13. Colleges and universities having AICTE approval for diploma Electrical Engineering course?
  14. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  15. List of AICTE affiliated distance Diploma colleges for ITI holder in Jamnagar
  16. List of some AICTE approved universities? Which colleges are offering these courses in Kolkata/India?
  17. List of AICTE approved college or unvesrsity for correspondence B.Tech in Electrical after three years diploma?
  18. List of AICTE approved universities from where diploma course under distance can be done?
20th January 2013, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of some JNTU and AICTE approved universities in AP? I am a ITI in electrical

dear sir eiilm sikkim aicte approved ha kia
18th March 2013, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of some JNTU and AICTE approved universities in AP? I am a ITI in electrical

aicte approved universities in andhra pradesh
9th May 2013, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

sir i am employee in psu on technician post,my qualification is 10 2(pcm) & iti in electrician trade, i want to do polytechnic diploma in electrical branch
30th May 2013, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

is lovely proffessional university,punjab is approved by aicte
12th July 2013, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Cool Re: List of some JNTU and AICTE approved universities in AP? I am a ITI in electrical

No doubt in it man/woman. It's an AICTE approved university. The quality of education there is very good. But i heard packages for average students is average. So it kinda depends on you if you want to get a good package there. However toppers there can expect good package. And whatever students do there is informed parents through message like when did you sleep, when did you attend class, when didn't you and when did you leave hostel your health conditions whatever you do. So your parents can have a good knowledge of what are you doing and how are you studying. And their all the stalls and everything are run by students. Its a clean and green campus. It's given 14th position in Indian universities. So if you are thinking to join their without any doubt you can join but you even have to study but never forget to enjoy and play. This can give you a correct engineering life.

COOL..........
27th January 2014, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

sir i am employee in juice industry on electrical post,my qualification is 10th & ITI in electrician trade, i want to do polytechnic diploma in electrical branch on distance,my age is 35 years,can i eligible for that,if you say yes,this give you a correct engineering life.
28th April 2014, 09:03 PM
mohammad mohiddin

Smile Re: List of some JNTU and AICTE approved universities in AP? I am a ITI in electrical

sir i am employee in psu on technician post,my qualification iti in electrician trade, i want to do polytechnic diploma in electrical branch.fordoing B.tech also . mohammad mohiddin 00966534283380
2nd July 2017, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

I'm employed of wbpdcl and my qualification is H.S it I(EL) I want to increase my qualification ,and I want to do diploma in electrical and further b.tech also to increase my post, please suggest me any ugc recognized collage to do diploma.. [email protected]
14th October 2020, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Iam working in apspdcl. ITI complete. Diploma electrical engineering corresponding education. So pls diploma corresponding education center and collage address give me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?