7th July 2015, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics course after completing B.Sc(Nursing)? Scope of this Diploma course?

Sir,
I want to know about the scope of doing Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics. I am studying B.Sc(Nursing) and after my this B.Sc I am planning to do Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics course. I am eligible for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics course being a B.A.M.S graduate?
  2. Eligibility to study Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics course for BAMS Doctor?
  3. How to prepare for entrance exam of Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics?
  4. Eligibility for Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics? Details of the course?
  5. Eligibility to pursue PGD in Obstetrics & Gynaecology for B.A.M.S doctor? List of universities and their entrance exams?
  6. A BAMS Doctor is PG Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology?
  7. Eligibility to study MD in Gynaecology and Obstetrics in Abroad for BAMS Doctor? Best course to study in Abroad among MPH, DGO and Diploma in Emergency Medicine?
  8. List of institutes which offer DNB in Obstetrics & Gynaecology course in Northern India?
  9. Any colleges in India providing diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics via distance education?
  10. How to get admission in DGO course?
  11. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Gynaecology course after completing M.Sc(Zoology)? Detailed information, admission procedure and list of colleges?
  12. Which entrance exam should I give after BAMS to get admission in DGO? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to study Diploma in Gynaecology course for BAMS Doctor?
  14. What is the procedure followed to do diploma course in Obstetrics and gynaecology?
  15. Obstetrics and Gynaecology related diploma courses available for B.H.M.S. doctor in Gujarat?
  16. Eligibility to pursue Diploma in Gynaecology for Diploma holder in General Nursing and Midwifery?
  17. How to do Gynaec after doing MD in Obstetrics and Gynaecology?
  18. Is there any correspondence course in Obstetrics and Gynaecology in India
12th July 2015, 10:15 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics course after completing B.Sc(Nursing)? Scope of this Diploma course?

There are various career option after completing B.Sc Nursing. You can do post graduate diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics after B.Sc Nursing.

Following are college which offer this course:

Armed Forces Medical College

Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Kochi Campus

Bharathi Vidyapeeth University

Government Kilpauk Medical College

Kakatiya Medical College

Madras Medical College

Maharastra University of Medical Science

Medical College Kolkata

N.R.I Academy of Science, Guntur

Pariyaram Medical College

Vijayanagara Institute of Medical Science
22nd July 2017, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics course after completing B.Sc(Nursing)? Scope of this Diploma course?

Dear sir i have Recently completed my BSC bio) from ccs university, kindly tell me am i eligible for doing any gyeno course or not? If yes then from which n where college,,
Kindly guide me
23rd July 2017, 05:05 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want to know about the scope of doing Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics. I am studying B.Sc(Nursing) and after my this B.Sc I am planning to do Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics course. I am eligible for this course?
Yes, you are eligible to apply for the diploma in gynecology and obstetrics after completing your B.SC nursing.

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for DGO course is graduation from UGC approved collage or university with minimum 55% marks.

>> The duration of this course is of 2 years.

SUBJECTS WHICH CANDIDATE HAVE TO STUDY IN DGO COURSE:-

:- Gynecology.
:- Obstetrics.
:- Clinical skills.
:- Medical awareness.
:- Family planning.

FAMOUS COLLAGES PROVIDES THIS COURSE:-

:- Baba farid university of health science(Faridkot).
:- Maharishi markandeshwar university(Ambala).
:- Lady hardinge medical collage LHMC (New Dehli).
:- Andhra medical collage (Visakhapatnam).

So get join to these collages and do your diploma and good luck for your future.
30th September 2017, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

I am serving as a staff nurse in government hospital I did BSC nursing... Now I want to do Diploma in gynaecology and obstetrics correspondence... Am I eligible?
1st March 2018, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, Myself Neha i am pursuing graduation in zoology honours am i eligible to study in Obstetrician What are the total time duration for completing this course.
15th September 2018, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

I have passed B.sc with subjects (zoology, botany ,chemistry )in 2018. Am I eligible for obstetrics and gynaecology programme . Please reply quickly.
13th January 2019, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study diploma in gynaecology and obstetrics course after completing GNM??
16th March 2019, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

I am eligible Diploma Gaynecolgy & Obstertics Course after Completing GNM?
27th September 2019, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics course after completed g n m ? Scope of this Diploma course
26th April 2020, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

I am Kiran sir ,I passed GNM nursing am I eligible for DGO diploma ,I also have 6 yr clinical experience.
30th April 2020, 06:53 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Question Re: Am I eligible to study Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics course after completing B.Sc(Nursing)? Scope of this Diploma course?

Truly, you are qualified to apply for the recognition in gynecology and obstetrics in the wake of finishing your B.SC nursing.

Minimum capability required to apply for DGO course is graduation from UGC
endorsed arrangement or college with least 55% imprints.

The span of this course is of 2 years.
14th September 2020, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am completed bsc nursing. I am interested to diploma in gynecology and obstetrics. So please sir reply me Hou to apply and about salary.
21st April 2021, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Which colleges are available for dgo course after BSC NSG?
24th August 2021, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Bsc nursing in gynaecologist and obsetretics
4th June 2022, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

I am b SC nursing student ,can I do pg diploma obstetrics and gynecology?
28th June 2022, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

I am b sc nursing student can I do this DGO course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?