9th March 2018, 02:52 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges with admission criteria of PG Diploma in Paramedical Sciences course for MBBS final year student

Sir, I am in final year MBBS and right now practising. After my MBBS I want to do PG Diploma in Paramedical Sciences course. Kindly tell me about the colleges which gives this course and also tell me the eligibility criteria for admission.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in Pune for Lateral Entry in B.E.? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Possibility to study PG Diploma in Paramedical Sciences at Himalayan University for B.Sc(Nursing) student? Detailed information and procedure to get admission?
  3. Eligibility to study Diploma in CT Scan Technician in DS Institute of Paramedical Sciences?
  4. Eligibility to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology in Sanjeevani Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Panchkula?
  5. Admission procedure to study Diploma in CT Scan Technician in DS Institute of Paramedical Sciences?
  6. Admission criteria to study Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis in RGPI, New Delhi?
  7. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Geriatric Medicine in SCMI Institute of Paramedical Sciences?
  8. How can a BAMS student do internship?
  9. Colleges and entrance exams available to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician course? Fees required for it?
  10. What is the criteria for admission in MBBS for Gujarat State Board student
  11. How many PG Diploma in Geriatric Medicine seats are available in SCMI Institute of Paramedical Sciences? -- [New]
  12. Best government colleges in Kerala offering Paramedical Course? Is there a published rank list for paramedical admission?
  13. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology in Sanjeevani Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Panchkula?
  14. Best college in Dehradun for master in Physiotherapy?
  15. Can I get admission in Paramedical course after Diploma in Biomedical?
  16. Information regarding X Ray MRI scan?
  17. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Geriatric Medicine in SCMI Institute of Paramedical Sciences?
  18. Information about Paramedical institutions in Trivandrum?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?