21st January 2019, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges with fee expenses offering Diploma Mechanical Engineering course in Maharashtra?

Respected Sir, I want to admit my son for Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering. We belongs to Maharashtra and I would like to know about the colleges in Maharashtra for this Diploma course and also let me know about the fee expenses.

25th January 2019, 09:53 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Question Re: List of colleges with fee expenses offering Diploma Mechanical Engineering course in Maharashtra?

List of colleges with fee expense offering diploma in mechanical engineering course in Maharashtra:-

- Abdul Razzak Kalsekar polytechnic, Mumbai, Maharashtra

- Abha Gaikwad - Patil College of engineering, Nagpur, Maharashtra

- Abhinav College of engineering and polytechnic, Pune, Maharashtra

- Agnel polytechnic, Mumbai, Maharashtra

- Bhosale polytechnic, Akola, Maharashtra

- Chhatrapati Shivaji polytechnic, Satara, Maharashtra

- Excel College of Higher education Mumbai, Maharashtra
25th January 2019, 10:07 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges with fee expenses offering Diploma Mechanical Engineering course in Maharashtra?

List of colleges with fees expenses offering diploma in mechanical engineering course in Maharashtra:-

Veermata jijabai Technical Institute

Government Polytechnic

Maharashtra Institute of Technology

Wisdom School of Management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?