29th January 2019, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

List of Government Polytechnic colleges with fee expenses offering Diploma Mechanical Engineering course in Varanasi?

Hello everyone, I want to study Polytechnic Diploma course after my 10th. I want to know that which are the institutes provides Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering in Varanasi? I want to know about the Government Polytechnic along with the fee expenses.

7th February 2019, 01:10 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Government Polytechnic colleges with fee expenses offering Diploma Mechanical Engineering course in Varanasi?

List of Government polytechnic colleges offering mechanical engineering in Varanasi:-

Government polytechnic, Varanasi

Some other colleges are:

Baba bindeshwari Singh Institute of technology and Management.

Chandauli polytechnic

Vivekananda Institute of technology and Management
7th February 2019, 09:04 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Government Polytechnic colleges with fee expenses offering Diploma Mechanical Engineering course in Varanasi?

List of Government Polytechnic College with fee expenses offering diploma in Mechanical Engineering course in Varanasi:-

Baba Bindeshwari Singh Institute of Technology and Management, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh

Chandauli Polytechnic, Chandauli, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
Ph: (05412)262224

Vivekananda Institute of Technology and Management
Maheshpur( Neer Bal Vidya Mandir School ), Post - Shivpur,
Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
Ph: (0542)22 90007.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?