15th August 2011, 06:32 PM
khan farhan

After diploma in mechanical engineering can i complete my degree in marine engineering? What is the procedure? List of colleges in Maharashtra, Goa and Karnataka?

sir, can i complete my degree in marine engineering after my diploma in mechanical engineering. if yes what is the procedure and a list of colleges in maharashtra,goa and karnatak

Related Questions:
  1. Can I complete my degree in Marine Engineering after diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Procedure and the list of the colleges in Karnataka?
  2. Where are the colleges for degree course in Goa and outside Goa for Mechanical Engineering after diploma?
  3. What is the procedure for admission for outsider in Karnataka through lateral entry? I have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 68%
  4. After diploma in mechanical engineering can I take admission in B.Tech Marine Engineering? Marks required in final year diploma for admission in Marine? Names of colleges in Maharashtra?
  5. List of Marine engineering colleges in Pune for Diploma in Mechanical engineering student? -- [New]
  6. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  7. List of Night colleges which offer Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course to ITI holder in Maharashtra? Procedure to get admission?
  8. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  9. How can I complete my Marine engineering by appearing in any entrance exam?
  10. How to join Marine Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? List of colleges for the course?
  11. List of Polytechnic colleges which offer Mechanical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra? Procedure to get admission?
  12. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  13. What is the procedure for joining marine engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. Which are the Marine Engineering Colleges? What are the qualifications required for entering Marine Engineering course? Can I get into Marine Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Should I join marine engineering after completing graduation in mechanical engineering or directly?
  16. Am I eligible to join Marine engineering after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Can I study B.E.(Automobile Engineering) if completed 3 years full time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges in Maharashtra?
  18. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
5th January 2012, 01:05 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After diploma in mechanical engineering can i complete my degree in marine engineering? What is the procedure? List of colleges in Maharashtra, Goa and Karnataka?

For pursuing Marine engineering the minimum educational qualifications is a Bachelor’s degree in Marine Engineering , a good percentage in plus two or equivalent with science subjects such as Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.Physical fitness is a must, and they have to pass a medical fitness test for sea service under standard norms and with eyesight 6/6 with no colour blindness.An entrance exams conducted by IITJEE, AIEEE, etc to get admission for this course.List of colleges offering Marine engineering:-

Maharashtra Academy of Naval Education and training (MANET)

The Shipping Corporation of India , Shipping House, 245 Madame Cama Road Mumbai-400021

Shipbuilders Industry Society of Goa's Institute of Maritime GOA

Directorate General of Shipping, Jahaj Bhavan, Ballard Estate, mumbai
IIT (Indian Institute of Technology), Powai, Mumbai-400076

Tolani Institute, Sangurli Road,Post:Induri MAHARASTRA

Marine Engineering & Research Institute, Hay Bunder Road, Mumbai�400033

Lal Bahadur Shastri College of Advanced Maritime Studies & Research, Hay bunder, Seweri, Mumbai-400033
11th January 2012, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After diploma in mechanical engineering can i complete my degree in marine engineering? What is the procedure? List of colleges in Maharashtra, Goa and Karnataka?

can i do navy engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering?
5th July 2012, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in mechanical engg with 81.79%. can i get admission for direct second year in Gvt Engg, Karad?
1st August 2013, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

sir I complete diploma mechanical engg in karnataka can I join to college of engineering pune maharastra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?