7th June 2017, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges for further studies in Mumbai and Thane City for a diploma holder

I’m electrical diploma holder. I got 67% in diploma. So, please give me the name of colleges where I can take admission in Mumbai & Thane city.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges along with their eligibility criteria and fee structure for diploma courses(Automobile engineering) in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Thane Area?
  2. List of colleges offering diploma in computers in Mumbai and Thane to those who have score 82% in SSC?
  3. How to do Automobile Engineering after scoring 45% in 10th? List of diploma colleges in Thane and Navi Mumbai?
  4. Which are the colleges in Mumbai, Thane or Navi Mumbai where I can get admission in 2nd year Civil?
  5. List of colleges which provide B.Tech degree through distance learning program for diploma holder?
  6. Are there any colleges or institutes in Mumbai or Thane to do diploma in Railways? I just appear for HSC exam
  7. Best engineering college for 2 years Post Diploma in Computer science?
  8. List of government recognized colleges in Mumbai and Thane? Procedure to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of commerce colleges in Thane city and nearby locations?
  10. List of colleges for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) degree in mumbai and thane?
  11. List of colleges for diploma in Automobile Engineering in Mumbai?
  12. List of BCA colleges available in Navi Mumbai or Thane?
  13. List of all MSc Microbiology colleges in Mumbai and Thane?
  14. List of the top coaching classes in Thane and Mumbai for SSC?
  15. List of colleges for diploma(Automobile) in thane?
  16. List of colleges of engineering in Mumbai, Thane and Raigarh to fill the option form for CAP round 1? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is there any college conducting space and aeronautical diploma in Thane Mumbai?
  18. List of institutions offering B.Ed course through correspondence in Mumbai or Thane? I'v done M.A(Economics) from Pune university through correspondence
8th June 2017, 09:19 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of colleges for further studies in Mumbai and Thane City for a diploma holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I’m electrical diploma holder. I got 67% in diploma. So, please give me the name of colleges where I can take admission in Mumbai & Thane city.
Engineering Colleges in Mumbai and Thane City:

Viva Institute Of Technology
Address: At:- Shirgaon, Post:- Virar (east), Tal:- Vasai, Dist:- Thane., Thane, Maharashtra

Vishwatmak Om Gurudev College Of Engineering
Address: Aatgaon ,tansa - Aghai Road,, Thane, Maharashtra

Vidyavardhini's Bhausaheb Vartak Polytechnic
Address: Vasai Road Rly. Station (w.rly), Thane, Maharashtra

Universal College Of Engineering
Address: Kaman Bhiwandi Road, S.n. 146(part), Kaman, Thane, Maharashtra

Haji Jamaluddin Thim Trusts Theem College of Engineering
Address: At Village Betegaon, Chillhar Raod, N.h.no.8,near Union Park Boisar(e) Tal - Palghar Dist - Thane, Thane, Maharashtra
9th June 2017, 12:05 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges for further studies in Mumbai and Thane City for a diploma holder

Below I have mentioned the list of Colleges offering degree in Electrical Engineering, just have a look over it.

List of Colleges offering degree in Electrical Engineering:-

Sardar Patel College of Engineering
Address: Bhavans Campus, Munshi Nagar, Andheri (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra 400058
Nickname: SPCE
Phone: 022 2670 7440

Mukesh Patel School of Technology Management and Engineering
Address: Bhakthi Vendanth Swami Marg, Near Cooper Hospital, JVPD Scheme, Vile Parle West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400056
Phone: 022 4233 4000

Lokmanya Tilak College of Engineering
Address: Kopar Khairane, Sector 4, Vikas Nagar, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400709
Phone: 022 2754 1005

Dwarkadas J. Sanghvi College of Engineering
Address: Plot No.U-15, J.V.P.D. Scheme, Bhaktivedanta Swami Marg, Vile Parle West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400056
Phone: 022 4233 5000

Atharva College of Engineering (ACE), Malad
Address: Charkop Naka, Malad - Marve Rd, Asmita Jyoti Housing Society, Malad West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400095
Phone: 022 4029 4949
9th June 2017, 09:43 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
List of colleges for further studies in Mumbai and Thane City for a diploma holder:-

1. Vidyalankar Institute of Technology
Address: Vidyalankar campus,Vidyalankar College Marg, Wadala East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400037

2. Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute
Address: H. R. Mahajani Marg, Matunga Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400019

3. Mukesh Patel School Of Technology Management & Engineering
Address: Behind Homeopathy College, Bhakti Vedant Swami Marg, Near Cooper Hospital, JVPD Scheme, Vile Parle, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400056

4. Dwarkadas J. Sanghvi College of Engineering
Address: Plot No.U-15, J.V.P.D. Scheme, Bhaktivedanta Swami Marg, Vile Parle West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400056

5. Thakur College Of Engineering & Technology
Address: A-Block, Thakur Educational Campus, Shyamnarayan Thakur Marg, Thakur Village, Kandivali East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400101
9th June 2017, 11:56 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

To get admission in B.Tech after diploma in EEE you need to appear for lateral entry entrance examination.
Every states conduct its own entrance test for lateral entry students.
Below I have listed some names of B.Tech college in Mumbai:
>Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute
Address: H R Mahajani Marg, Matunga, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400031
Phone: 022 2419 8100
>Atharva College of Engineering (ACE), Malad
Address: Charkop Naka, Malad - Marve Rd, Asmita Jyoti Housing Society, Malad West,
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400095
Phone: 022 4029 4949
>Mukesh Patel School of Technology Management and Engineering
Address: Bhakthi Vendanth Swami Marg, Near Cooper Hospital, JVPD Scheme, Vile
Parle West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400056
Phone: 022 4233 4000
>Fr. Conceicao Rodrigues Institute of Technology
Address: Agnel Technical Education Complex, Father Angnel Marg, Sector 9A, Vashi,
Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400703
>Vidyalankar Institute of Technology
Address: Vidyalankar campus,Vidyalankar College Marg, Wadala East, Mumbai,
Maharashtra 400037
Phone: 022 2416 1126
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?