19th March 2015, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture at Indore or Bhopal?

List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture at Indore or Bhopal? Can you please provide me the information soon as possible? Am just looking for the information to start applying for the colleges which am already late. Please understand.

Related Questions:
  1. Compared to Indore which is the best institute for CA in Bhopal?
  2. List of top colleges I can apply for in Bhopal or Indore with MP-PET score of 80 marks along with OBC category?
  3. List of Distance colleges offering Diploma in Architecture course in India?
  4. List of colleges providing MBA in IT in Bhopal and Indore?
  5. List of top colleges in Indore and Bhopal? I have scored 83% in 12th and 70 marks in PET
  6. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
  7. List of colleges offering B.Ed course in Bhopal? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which are the colleges of Indore and Bhopal for MBA? Fee structure for the same?
  9. What is the procedure to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Architecture? Names of colleges offering the B.Arch lateral entry?
  10. Syllabus and colleges offering Diploma in Architecture?
  11. Procedure to transfer from LNCT Indore to LNCT Bhopal?
  12. List of top government engineering college sin Indore and Bhopal for MBA? What is the annual fees?
  13. List of colleges in Gujarat which offers admission in B.Tech 2nd year for Diploma student?
  14. Diploma in architecture can be done after passing 10th? List of colleges in Gujarat?
  15. Possibility to apply for D.Arch course after completing 10th standard? List of D.Arch colleges?
  16. List of colleges which offer Architecture Diploma course on 10th basis in Maharashtra?
  17. Which is better between diploma in Civil and Diploma in Architecture? Any university offering this course?
  18. Number of Pharmacy in seats in MP government college?
21st March 2015, 11:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture at Indore or Bhopal?

You can get admission in following colleges in Indore and Bhopal

1. Indore Professional Studies Academy (IPS Academy) : Institute of Architecture, Indore (Madhya Pradesh), Rajendra Nagar, A. B. Road , Indore (Indore Dist.) - 452012

2. Institute of Environmental Planning and Technology, Indore (Madhya Pradesh)
School of Architecture, 302 Apollo Tower, M.G. Road , Indore (Indore Dist.) - 452001

3. School of Planning and Architecture, Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh), 1st Floor, Sports Complex, MANIT , Bhopal (Bhopal Dist.) - 462051

4. Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology (MANIT), Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)
Bhopal (Bhopal Dist.) - 462051
10th March 2016, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture at Indore or Bhopal?

My daughter want to do diploma in architecture from indore and we live in rajsthan then how she get admission at indore plz give me Institute name
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?