16th January 2015, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

List of Distance colleges offering Diploma in Architecture course in India?

Dear Sir/ma'am,
I Want To DISTENCE LERNING
Diploma In Architecture.
WHERE ARE THE COLLEGES IN INDIA....
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering diploma course in distance learning in India?
  2. List of the colleges offering MS/diploma in civil engineering through distance education?
  3. Universities offering 1/2 year mining diploma course through distance education? Eligibility to apply for the course? List of colleges offering the course?
  4. Universities/Colleges in India offering Diploma in Mining/Electrical through Distance Learning? Details about those colleges?
  5. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
  6. List of the colleges, universities offering diploma in electrical engineering under distance scheme?
  7. List of colleges in India offering Diploma course in Civil Engineering(Correspondence)?
  8. List of UGC recognized distance universities offering Diploma in Homeopathy program for B.A. graduate?
  9. Can I do diploma in Civil Engineering after completing B.Com? List of colleges offering DCE in distance mode in AP?
  10. List of colleges in Pune offering distance learning program in engineering to diploma holders?
  11. List of colleges which offers B.Arch through correspondence for D.Arch holder?
  12. AICTE Approved Distance education Diploma in electrical Engineering Colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to do the Diploma in electronics at Hyderabad through distance learning? List of colleges for it?
  14. List of colleges in Hyderabad offering B,Tech course through distance learning?
  15. Universities offering 1/2 year mining diploma course through distance education? Eligibility to apply for the course? List of colleges offering the course?
  16. What is the procedure to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Architecture? Names of colleges offering the B.Arch lateral entry?
  17. Syllabus and colleges offering Diploma in Architecture?
  18. Any engineering colleges offering distance education after completing diploma in mechanical?
17th January 2015, 09:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Distance colleges offering Diploma in Architecture course in India?

You can apply for admission in following colleges in India for your Diploma in Architecture course:

1. N.I.E.T. College Of Engineering, Malappuram (Kerala), Palakkad Road, Puzhambram - P.O, Ponnani , Malappuram (Malappuram Dist.) - 679589

2. Keltron Design Academy, Ernakulam (Kerala), 3rd floor, Chandra Tower Vytila Junction, Kochi , Ernakulam (Ernakulam Dist.) - 682019

3. ITM-School of Architecture Arts and Design (SAAD), Vadodara (Gujarat), Dhanora Tank Road, Behind Supreme Hotel, Paldi Village, Halol Highway, Near Jarod , Vadodara (Vadodara (Baroda) Dist.) - 391510

4. Institute of Technology and Management Universe (ITM-Universe), Vadodara (Gujarat)
Dhanora Tank Road, Behind Supreme Hotel, Paldi Village, Halol Highway, Near Jarod , Vadodara (Vadodara (Baroda) Dist.) - 391510

5. Shree Ramkrishna Institute of Science and Technology, Kolkata (West Bengal)
Dakshin Gobindapur, PS- Sonarpur , Kolkata (Kolkata Dist.) - 700145

6. Siliguri Government Polytechnic, Siliguri (West Bengal), PO-Dabgram , Siliguri (Darjeeling Dist.) - 734006
23rd September 2016, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Distance colleges offering Diploma in Architecture course in India?

Any college offering diploma in architecture through distance education in North India
2nd October 2017, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

I got experience of 25 years in draughtsmaship. I want to do distance course in diploma architecture. Give me list of institutions in India.
14th October 2018, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Any college offering diploma in architecture through distance education in south India
9th November 2020, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

How much it usually cost for a diploma in architecture distance course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?