3rd December 2016, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

List of girl's Polytechnic colleges in Bihar? Opening and Closing rank to get admission in best Polytechnic college?

Hello sir, I am a girl candidate have completed 10th and now want to study Polytechnic course through BCECE, Bihar. List of girl's Polytechnic colleges in Bihar? Opening and Closing rank to get admission in best of Polytechnic college?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Polytechnic colleges in Bihar with opening and closing rank
  2. List of government Girl's Polytechnic colleges of Bihar? Opening and closing rank of previous year?
  3. In which colleges can I get after scoring 51000 rank? Which NITs can I get? Opening and closing ranks for different colleges? What all colleges can I get in and around AP? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Cut off marks to get admission in top government Polytechnic colleges of Bihar? List of other Polytechnic entrance exams?
  5. Is there any Polytechnic colleges available in Chatra, Jharkhand? List of best girls Polytechnic colleges of Jharkhand?
  6. What is the rankwise list of opening and closing rank of affiliated colleges under IP university?
  7. Which institute is best for Diploma (Mechanical Engineering) in Coimbatore?
  8. List of colleges where I can get after scoring 695 rank in PGCET? Opening and closing rank of different colleges?
  9. In which universities can I do IT diploma? I am interested in learning electrical and diploma course
  10. How to study diploma in civil after completing 10th standard?
  11. List colleges offering part time Diploma courses in Chennai?
  12. List of Architecture colleges of Maharashtra with opening and closing rank
  13. When Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Examination application form will be out? List of best colleges with opening rank? -- [New]
  14. Whether ACE Polytechnic College, Thrissur is AICTE approved? List of private Polytechnic colleges in Thrissur?
  15. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 662 rank in PGECET(Mechanical Engineering)? From which website can I check the opening and closing ranks of different colleges?
  16. In which college can I get after scoring 45000 rank in WBJEE entrance exam? List of the private colleges with opening and closing rank?
  17. Which college I can do diploma Computer Science in Jaipur, Rajasthan?
  18. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Civil Engineering course being a 12th Commerce student?
24th June 2017, 12:15 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of girl's Polytechnic colleges in Bihar? Opening and Closing rank to get admission in best Polytechnic college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am a girl candidate have completed 10th and now want to study Polytechnic course through BCECE, Bihar. List of girl's Polytechnic colleges in Bihar? Opening and Closing rank to get admission in best of Polytechnic college?
List of girl's Polytechnic colleges in Bihar? Opening and Closing rank to get admission in best Polytechnic college:

Marwari Boys' College
Address: Lake Rd, Hindpiri, Ranchi, Jharkhand 834001
Phone: 0651 221 3134

Patna Science College
Address: Near NIT, Ashok Rajpath, Patna, Bihar 800006
Phone: 0612 266 5151

Purnia Mahila College, Purnia
Address: Mariam Nagar, Purnea, Bihar 854301
Phone: 099318 95879
30th July 2019, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of girl's Polytechnic colleges in Bihar? Opening and Closing rank to get admission in best Polytechnic college?

Sir I get 295 marks in bihar polytechnic exam I have doubt can I seleted for exam
9th November 2020, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Government girls polytechnic college in bihar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?