10th February 2016, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

List of entrance exams available to study PG Diploma in PR and Media Relations? Colleges offering this course in Mumbai?

Hello Friends,
I have done BBA(Honours). I am interest in Media Relations now. I live in Mumbai so I would like to know that what entrance exams are there for admission in PG Diploma in PR and Media Relations? What are the colleges available in Mumbai for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. List of the colleges in Mumbai offering MSc Microbiology
  2. Detailed information and list of universities which offer PG Diploma in Media Relations course for B.Sc(Mass Communication & Journalism) graduate?
  3. Colleges offering Information Technology/Computer Engineering Diploma course in Mumbai, Pune and Ahmedabad? Advantages and disadvantages of these streams?
  4. List of colleges in Mumbai offering lateral entry in B.Tech (CSE or IT) after Diploma? I have scored 72% marks in diploma
  5. Colleges in Mumbai offering Biotechnology? entrance exams for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it possible to complete diploma along with HSC in correspondence?
  7. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  8. Colleges offering 5 years LLB course in Mumbai after passing 12th exams? Any colleges conducting exams after admissions? What is the average cutoff of each year?
  9. List of colleges offering Diploma in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations course?
  10. List of colleges offering diploma in computers in Mumbai and Thane to those who have score 82% in SSC?
  11. List of colleges offering Diploma in Electrical Engineering course in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai?
  12. List of colleges which offer correspondence Architecture Diploma course in Mumbai?
  13. Colleges offering part time industrial safety diploma in Mumbai?
  14. List of PG colleges in Mumbai offering Biotech? What is the fee structure?
  15. List of the colleges offering HR diploma in Mumbai? What is the scope of getting a job? Which are the colleges offering HR diploma in Mumbai
  16. Can I study Diploma in Information Technology if secured 63.60% in 10th? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  17. Possibility to study Diploma in Architecture course for 10th Maharashtra Board student? List of colleges offering admission in Mumbai?
  18. List of colleges which offer PG Diploma in Sports Management? Entrance exams to get admission?
4th May 2018, 02:41 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams available to study PG Diploma in PR and Media Relations? Colleges offering this course in Mumbai?

Colleges in Mumbai for "PG Diploma in PR and Media Relations" course :-

>> St Pauls Institute of Communication Education, Bandra West Mumbai.

=> Xavier Institute of Communications
Mahapalika Marg, Mumbai

In order to get admission in this colleges you will have to appear for the Online Entrance Test conducted by the institutes followed by rounds of personal interview.
Final selection of candidates has based on performance in Entrance Test and Personal Interview.

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 07:41 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?