27th April 2015, 09:17 PM
yrnaik

Entrance exam to study Polytechnic Diploma in Engineering course for 10th Maharashtra Board student?

Hello Sir,
I am studying in 10th from Maharashtra State Board.
I want to do Polytechnic Diploma in Engineering course
but I don't know that which entrance exam I should give.
Please tell me about the entrance exam for getting admission.
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Basic difference between Diploma and Polytechnic Diploma courses for 10th student?
  2. Is it beneficial to study Polytechnic Diploma course after completing 10th standard?
  3. Can I get admission to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course in any Government Polytechnic college if secured 7033 rank in Maharashtra Polytechnic CET?
  4. Qualification required to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course?
  5. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Information Technology in any Polytechnic College of Mumbai?
  6. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if expecting 95% in 10th Maharashtra Board exam?
  7. How to do polytechnic diploma in mechanical engineering while working in a private firm?
  8. Can I increase 10th or polytechnic Diploma marks?
  9. List of entrance exams to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? Date of entrance exam?
  10. Admission procedure to study Polytechnic Diploma course in any Government college of Maharashtra?
  11. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th in Trivandrum?
  12. Can I improve English marks of 10th or polytechnic diploma both done at Punjab?
  13. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Diploma in Engineering course if pursuing 10th from Tamil Nadu State Board?
  14. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering on 10th basis if completed 12th? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  15. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th in Kerala?
  16. Can I do part time Diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering without attending classes?
  17. Can I appear in JEE Main & Advanced after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. How to study 3 year Polytechnic Diploma in electrical engineering after qualifying Matric form science? -- [Most Discussed]
30th April 2015, 06:37 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study Polytechnic Diploma in Engineering course for 10th Maharashtra Board student?

To get admission to study Polytechnic Diploma in Engineering course after completion of your 10th standard from Maharashtra State Board, you need to appear in Maharashtra Polytechnic entrance examination i.e., MAH Polytechnic examination which is conducted by Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education (MSBTE). By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of three years Diploma course.
1st May 2015, 10:28 AM
yrnaik

Default Re: Entrance exam to study Polytechnic Diploma in Engineering course for 10th Maharashtra Board student?

Dear Saikiran,

can you provide some link from where i can get more detailed official information regarding the "Maharashtra Polytechnic entrance examination"

Regards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?