13th December 2018, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

List of institutes offering Diploma in Security and Intelligence Management in Uttar Pradesh

Hello friends, can you name some good Diploma institutes which provides admission in Security and Intelligence Management. I am a student of 12th standard and I wish to do Diploma course in Security and Intelligence Management. I am very much interested in Security and Intelligence Management. That is why I am choosing Security and Intelligence Management Diploma course.

18th December 2018, 05:55 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of institutes offering Diploma in Security and Intelligence Management in Uttar Pradesh

List of Institutes offering diploma in Security and Intelligence Management in Uttar Pradesh:-

Swami Vivekanand Subharti University,

Subharti Puram NH- 58
Delhi-Haridwar By Pass Road
Meerut, Uttar Pradesh.
18th December 2018, 09:17 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of institutes offering Diploma in Security and Intelligence Management in Uttar Pradesh

Colleges offering diploma in a Security and Intelligence in Uttar Pradesh:-

Institute of security and intelligent Management,
Kolappalur, Gobichettipallayam,
Edore, Tamil Nadu.

Swami Vivekanand Subharti University,
Subharti Puram, NH - 58 Delhi
Haridwar By Pass Road,
Meerut, Utter Pradesh.Vivekanand
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?