27th April 2011, 06:51 PM
semu

When are the forms of good electronic based core companies getting released? Dates of release of application forms for CDS,AFCAT and for technical cadre in Indian Army?

please let me know the various forms for the government jobs which will be released after 27 april and the forms for the good electronics based core companies.......also let me know the dates for the release of application forms for the cds,afcat,and for the technical cadre in the indian army......i secured 91% in 10th,81% in 12th n 74% in my b.tech,i am from uptu college,i am in the final semester now,have a 2 year gap after 12,was doing medical exams preparation but could not crack for the government based medical colleges.....please suggest me what should i do now,m selected for a software company..........

13th August 2011, 11:47 PM
maninder15

Thumbs up Re: When are the forms of good electronic based core companies getting released? Dates of release of application forms for CDS,AFCAT and for technical cadre in Indian Army?

nowadays recruitment for electronics is in process by some govt. compannies like bel, bhel , sail.
bhel form last date is 20 aug 2011
and last date for sail is 17 aug 2011
aplly soon for it.
24th March 2014, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When are the forms of good electronic based core companies getting released? Dates of release of application forms for CDS,AFCAT and for technical cadre in Indian Army?

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit.ineed an aplication form of SA MSDS ARMY
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?