10th November 2015, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

List of institutes offering correspondence Bachelor of Fine Arts in Uttar Pradesh?

Respected Sir,
Can you please provide me the list of institutes offering Bachelor of Fine Arts course through correspondence in Uttar Pradesh? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes offering bachelor's degree in fine arts through correspondence in Delhi?
  2. List of the correspondence universities offering Bachelor of Fine Arts programme?
  3. List of institutes which offer Master of Fine Arts in India? Procedure and eligibility to get admission?
  4. List of colleges offering Bachelor of Fine Arts (Applied Arts)?
  5. Whether Fine Arts has good scope for a long period? Best correspondence college in Bangalore for Bachelor of Fine Arts? -- [New]
  6. List of colleges offering fine arts courses in Chennai? What is its course duration?
  7. About BFA College. Will I get into JJIAA? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. B.Ed correspondence from BSP, Lucknow is approved by UGC?
  9. Which college can I get after scoring 17520 rank in UPSEE?
  10. Eligibility for graduation in fine Arts while pursuing B.Sc (Hons) Anthropology? List of colleges/ Universities offering the same in Hyderabad?
  11. List of colleges which offer Bachelor of Fine Arts in India? In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission?
  12. List of colleges in India offering fine arts courses? What are the future options after doing BVA?
  13. Which college should I choose for Biotechnology after achieving 219 rank in UPTU?
  14. List of the top recognize institutes along with their web-address for design and fine arts course?
  15. How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts after completing 12th Commerce?
  16. Is it beneficial to study Bachelor of Fine Arts for 12th Commerce girl candidate? List of colleges?
  17. List of institutes offering fine arts short term courses in Ferozpur areas or near by? Suggest some other suitable option for me. I have done M.Sc(Fashion Designing) after my B.A(Arts) degree
  18. Colleges in Bangalore offering Bachelor Degree course in Fina Arts and Visual Communication/Visual Arts?
15th November 2015, 10:39 AM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of institutes offering correspondence Bachelor of Fine Arts in Uttar Pradesh?

# Names of few college/institutes offering Bachelor of Fine Arts course in Uttar Pradesh are:

* Department of Fine Arts, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh
* Subharti Institute of Fine Arts, Modi Nagar
* Aakriti Institute for Arts, Animation and Gaming (AIAAG), Noida
* Sanskriti Institute of Fine Arts, Mathura
* Subharti Institute of Fine Arts and Fashion Design, Meerut
* Bareily College, Bareily, U.P
* Department of Music and Fine Arts, Bundelkhand University, Jhansi
* Awadhoot Bhagwan Ram P.G. College, Sonbahdra
* F.M.G. Academy, Gautam Bhudh Nagar
* Dhirendra Mahila Post Graduate College, Varanasi
15th November 2015, 01:40 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of institutes offering correspondence Bachelor of Fine Arts in Uttar Pradesh?

List of best Institute offering Corresponding Bachelor Of Fine Arts in India :

Mahatma Gandhi Mission's College of Fine Art
Maharashtra - Other , Maharashtra

B. S. Bandekar College of Fine Art
Maharashtra - Other , Maharashtra

Bhuvaneshwari Correspondence College
Bangalore / Bengalooru , Karnataka

Department of Fine Art, Punjabi University,Patiala
Patiala , Punjab

Faculty of Fine Art (Shri Ram Group of Colleges)
Muzaffarnagar , Uttar Pradesh

Delhi College of Art
New Delhi , Delhi NCR

School of Fine Arts and Art Education, Central University of Himachal Pradesh
Kangra , Himachal Pradesh

Aakriti Institute for Art, Animation & Gaming
Noida , Delhi NCR

College of Art, University of Delhi
New Delhi , Delhi NCR
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?