25th July 2014, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Lost Diploma (Polytechnic) Marks Memo certificates can be retrieve from Diploma Board?

Hi All,
Hope doing Good!

I need a help from u guys, I was discounted my Diploma in Second year and I was turned to Inter and Successfully completed my graduation as well. I lost my mark memos of first year diploma. Can I able to get that mark memos from Diploma Board?

Please advise how to get

Thanks
Balu

11th October 2016, 08:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Lost Diploma (Polytechnic) Marks Memo certificates can be retrieve from Diploma Board?

If you haven't completed the diploma, then that marks sheet will not have any use now. For a diploma maximum 5 years is given to complete, which you passed. So, you can start again now.

You can contact the institute for such documents, if you are interested in it. They may tell you the procedure to procure it.
20th August 2019, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Lost Diploma (Polytechnic) Marks Memo certificates can be retrieve from Diploma Board?

Hi, I lost my diploma 3rd semester marks memo how to get marks memo
20th August 2019, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

I am lost my diploma 1st yea certificate, What can I do for retrieve my certificate
7th January 2020, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

I lost diploma 3rd semester certificate how to retrieve...please suggest....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?