1st April 2014, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Part time diploma colleges in TN Salem district?

my name is syam and i am a private employee.
i want to polytechnic diploma course. i have passed ITI standard.
my question is can i do any part time polytechnic diploma course which college names attend any classes. is there are available any polytechnic diploma course. is this possible. please answer me immediately. i want to start my further study.

4th April 2014, 10:54 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Part time diploma colleges in TN Salem district?

It would have been easier to state about the part time diploma colleges in Tamil Nadu in detail if you would have said about the branch of engineering. This is because different polytechnic colleges offer different branches of engineering in their diploma course. Anyways, I am giving you the generalized list of colleges.

Annamalai University, Tamil Nadu
CMC Academy - Coimbatore
Karpagam University, Coimbatore
Arena Animation, Chennai
17th December 2014, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Part time diploma colleges in TN Salem district?

I would like to do my diploma in mechanical engineering as a part time course in coimbatore. i've completed my sslc in 1998 and HC 2000 ( economics, business mathematics and commerce) UG through education 2009 PG 2011 distance education. kindly suggest me the colleges and advice me the course details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?