25th March 2017, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Marks required in 10th and entrance exam of AMU to get admission in 11th at AMU?

Hello sir, I have appeared in 10th exam and now want to apply for AMU entrance exam for 11th standard. How much marks required in 10th and entrance exam to get admission in 11th at AMU?

26th March 2017, 06:10 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Marks required in 10th and entrance exam of AMU to get admission in 11th at AMU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have appeared in 10th exam and now want to apply for AMU entrance exam for 11th standard. How much marks required in 10th and entrance exam to get admission in 11th at AMU?

The minimum marks required for taking admission in AMU Class 11 will be 45% marks in Science, Mathematics and English in Class 10th or equivalent. The students will be admitted to the 11th in AMU through Entrance Test conducted by the university every year. The admission to the class XI will be done on the basis of marks scored in the entrance test conducted by the Aligarh Muslim University. The students will be admitted through counseling to class XI. There are separate entrance tests for the Arts/Science/Commerce/Humanities. You can find the details in the AMU website link given here Click Here
30th May 2017, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Marks required in 10th and entrance exam of AMU to get admission in 11th at AMU?

Is urdu necessary as a subject in 10th board for admission in 11 in AMU
16th August 2021, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

I have got 54 marks in English
43 marks in science and 42 marks in maths class 10
Am i eligible for amu 11th entrance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?