15th January 2017, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Marks required in Delhi Polytechnic entrance exam to get admission in top five colleges? List of top five colleges of Delhi Polytechnic?

Hello sir, I have applied for Delhi Polytechnic exam and want to know how much marks should I do in entrance exam to get admission in top five colleges? List of top five colleges of it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of best colleges in Delhi Polytechnic? How much marks is required to get admission in best college?
  2. Can I get admission in Delhi government polytechnic colleges such as PUSA and Aryabhat?
  3. Cut off marks to get admission in top government Polytechnic colleges of Bihar? List of other Polytechnic entrance exams? -- [New]
  4. List of top 10 Polytechnic colleges in Tamil Nadu
  5. Delhi polytechnic entrance exam date 2010? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of top engineering colleges in AP? What should be the ECET rank?
  7. How to study diploma in civil after completing 10th standard?
  8. In which polytechnic college of Delhi can I apply for counselling if got below 1000 rank in entrance exam?
  9. Can I get admission to study Polytechnic Diploma course in Delhi if secured 22 marks in English and secured 50% in 10th?
  10. List of Government affiliated Polytechnic colleges in Delhi? Entrance exams to get admission?
  11. Information about Diploma courses in Uttar Pradesh? Opportunities after this course?
  12. Which type of course come under Diploma? What all Diploma courses are there in Computer?
  13. What rank I have to achieve in West Bengal JEXPO to study Diploma in Agricultural Engineering?
  14. How to get admission in government college after scoring 15000 rank in Delhi Polytechnic entrance exam?
  15. When does the Polytechnic admission start in Delhi? Procedure to do that?
  16. List Polytechnic colleges for doing Electrical Diploma course in Delhi?
  17. List of top 10 MCA college affiliated to UP university Delhi?
  18. List of top 10 colleges in Delhi for doing Engineering?
13th May 2018, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Marks required in Delhi Polytechnic entrance exam to get admission in top five colleges? List of top five colleges of Delhi Polytechnic?

How much rank should I got to get a admission in government collage for polytechnics in Delhi
23rd August 2018, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Marks required in Delhi Polytechnic entrance exam to get admission in top five colleges? List of top five colleges of Delhi Polytechnic?

I got 33% in subject of Maths in 10th class at Delhi Government School in 2018. So,
May, I Do Polytechnic diploma in Delhi college.
Please give me answer in Detail
10th June 2019, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

I have got 95% in class 10th cbse so, how many rank is necessary for admission in government college in delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?