11th May 2021, 03:41 AM
Unregistered

A Master degree holder can do Diploma having 7 years gap after 10th?

I have completed my m.com now i think i need or wish to do diploma can is there any problem to the diploma please anybody knows details of this question send me a mail [email protected]. Actually I had 7 years of gap after 10th in further studies.

11th May 2021, 11:50 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: A Master degree holder can do Diploma having 7 years gap after 10th?

Yes, A Master degree holder can do Diploma having 7 years gap after 10th.

Since you have completed minimum qualification of intermediate you are eligible to pursue Diploma course.

You can get admission on the basis of last qualifying exam.

Your 7 years gap won't affect anything to pursue any course.
12th May 2021, 08:09 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: A Master degree holder can do Diploma having 7 years gap after 10th?

✓ Yes, you can go for diploma after your 10th. Basically admission to diploma courses are done after completion of 10th. Even if you have gap, you are eligible. It depends on the college you are applying for. Few college sometimes don't accept students with gap year. But most of the colleges accept.

You must check the eligibility criteria before applying to any college.
12th May 2021, 10:40 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

You can pursue studies after a long gap also.
There will be no any objection regarding gap of 7 years or more.
If you will fulfil all the criteria for admission you will definitely get admission in Diploma.
You must have passed 12th or graduation along with 55% marks in aggregate to get admission in any of the recognized college/university.
You have to choose your stream at the time of filling application form.
14th May 2021, 07:40 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do diploma having 7 years of gap after 10th. There is no age bar to pursue this diploma. Th duration of a diploma is usually 6 to 12 months depending on the subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?