17th March 2016, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study B.Sc(Electronics) in Delhi University for a Diploma holder who has 2 years of academics gap?

Hello Everyone,
I have completed my 12th after that I discontinue study for 2 years. Then I have joined 3 years Diploma course in ECE. I have 2 years gap in my academics. Now I want admission in B.Sc(Electronics) in Delhi University. Am I eligible for admission or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Is B.Sc electronics degree equivalent to diploma in EEE?
  2. If I have 3 years gap in between BSc and MCA and have done B.Ed course between the gap then can I mention it in my resume?
  3. List of MNC's accepting academic gap of more than 2 years?
  4. Which are the valuable universities near Delhi? I am a graduate and a diploma holder
  5. Can I study if discontinued M.Sc(Electronics) in Delhi University around 5 years ago?
  6. What does gap in academics mean? Is it between 10th and 12th or during engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am i eligible to get visa for further study with 2 years gap in studies?
  8. Eligibility to get admission in Canada after two years gap in study after 12th? Preferred courses and fee structure for the same?
  9. Which further course should i join after completing Diploma in Computer Science and 2 years gap?
  10. Entrance exams to study B.Tech for Computer Engineering Diploma holder?
  11. Should I mention the 3 years gap in my resume?
  12. Where can i study part time Diploma course in Oil and Gas in Delhi?
  13. Eligibility to study PGDHRM for Diploma holder in EEE?
  14. How to study diploma course in Homeopathy after passing 3 years diploma in civil engineering?
  15. Detailed information, course duration and eligibility study Dual Degree Bachelor's and Master's of Arts in French in Amity University?
  16. Is there any problem in doing 5 years LLB course after having 5 years gap?
  17. Should I mention the 3 year gap of academic in resume during which I did B.Ed course?
  18. Is it necessary to appear in NET/SLET to become a Lecturer in UP and Delhi for a PhD holder?
18th March 2016, 09:18 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to study B.Sc(Electronics) in Delhi University for a Diploma holder who has 2 years of academics gap?

It is very difficult for you to get admission in DU to pursue the above mentioned course after having completed your Diploma and having 2 years of gap in your academics. However you may try for admission and if your luck is good you might get admission. However, it is quite difficult.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?