30th May 2016, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

CTET qualified master degree holder can teach 9th and 10th classes in CBSE schools?

Sir/madam ,
I have qualified the CTET ( VI- VIII ) exam & also have a Master degree. Can i be eligible to Teach in the classes from 9th-10th in Cbse affiliated schoola?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria to teach 9th and 10th classes of CBSE schools?
  2. Minimum qualification for maths subject for III standard in CBSE school? Can M.Com and B.Ed qualified handle III standard maths?
  3. Is it necessary to do Post Graduation for Teaching at Senior Secondary level of CBSE Board?
  4. Is CTET necessary for 9th and 10th students? What is the difference between CTET and TET of Delhi?
  5. How to get promotion in 10th CBSE if failed in 9th standard?
  6. What is the qualification for CTET PGT?
  7. Coaching classes for preparation of 9th and 10th CBSE in Kolkata?
  8. List of best CBSE schools in Kanpur? Is it possible to get admission from ICSE to CBSE after 8th standard?
  9. How to be a government employer after doing B.Ed?
  10. Eligibility requirement for TGT and PGT in KVS, Navodaya?
  11. Marks of 9th class is added to final marks of 10th class in CBSE or KV schools?
  12. What are the opportunities to get government jobs in CBSE schools qualifying CTET and completing it at an age of 31 years?
  13. From which place can I give the exam after passing B.Ed from CCS University? Where can I get the course Material?
  14. Can I be eligible for a government job in teaching sector after doing M.A Sanskrit at an age of 35 years old? What type of category can I apply for?
  15. Is there any eligibility criteria for teaching classes from 9th to 12th in CBSE CTET? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. When the result of CTET will be declared?
  17. What should I do to get a good job after completing JBT from Gwalior?
  18. What is the eligibility(minimum age) for giving PRT recruitment test for KVS and DSSSB? What is the syllabus for recruitment and date of next exam?
31st May 2016, 11:08 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CTET qualified master degree holder can teach 9th and 10th classes in CBSE schools?

Yes, you can teach 9th and 10th classes in CBSE schools after qualifying the CTET ( VI- VIII ) exam.

CTET stands for Central Teacher Eligibility Test .

The Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi conducts the CTET for making appointment of eligible candidate as teacher of Central Schools.

The candidate who wishes to apply for class I-V should have Senior Secondary exam with at least 50%(45% for reserved category) marks.The candidate who are in the final year of their diploma can also apply for the examination .

The candidate who wishes to apply for class VI-VIII should have Graduation degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks.There is relaxation of 5% marks for backward categories candidates
1st June 2016, 03:52 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CTET qualified master degree holder can teach 9th and 10th classes in CBSE schools?

Yes, you are certainly eligible to teach 9th and 10th Classes in CBSE schools after successful completion of CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test) Entrance Examination. CTET Examination is basically conducted in two stages. They are,

>> Primary Stage (I-V)

>> Elementary Stage (VI-VIII)

As you have successfully qualified in Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET), I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to teach 9th and 10th Classes in CBSE based schools.
1st June 2016, 05:28 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can very much apply for the post of a teacher in various government and private schools as soon as there is any vacancy announced. You are very much eligible to become a teacher as you do fulfill the eligibility criteria for it.

You should however wait for any vacancies to be announced by various educational Institutions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?