1st August 2014, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

May I get admission in NMU for Diploma?

I am a 10th pass student .I secured 93% board exam I wanted to do diploma.May I get admission in NMU for diploma?

17th November 2014, 11:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: May I get admission in NMU for Diploma?

10th pass is the required qualification for a Diploma in Engineering course. Therefore, you can surely apply for admission through an entrance examination conducted by the state polytechnic council.

Just make sure that you have studied maths and science as full subjects during your 10th standard. Also, you must have at least 50% marks in aggregate. The admission will be based on the entrance exam and you need to be very well prepared for it, then only you can get admission in a top polytechnic institute.

Hence, start your preparation for entrance exam because there is no problem in the eligibility criteria for you.
11th July 2017, 06:13 PM
desirockstar

Default Re: May I get admission in NMU for Diploma?

For getting admission in NMU (north Maharashtra university) in any course you have to clear the entrance exam conducted by them.
You will be eligible for the diploma course if you have scored 60% in your 10th.
So prepare to crack the entrance exam.
You can prepare for that exam from internet and prepare pervious years question papers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?