21st June 2010, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

After MBBS/MD from Ukraine, is it possible to practice in India? Is the MCI screening very tough ?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to send my son to study for MBBS/MD to Ukraine. What is your openion ?
If he graduated from Ukraine is it possible to practice in India ? Is the MCI screening is so tough ?

Please tell me which one is the best National Medical University in Ukraine to study for MBBS one who keeping very strict discipline. Also, I tried to contact National O.O Bohomilites Medical University but unsuccessful. If you have please provide me some contact details to contact them or the details of education consultants one who are sending students to O.O. Bohomilite.

Regards,

Girish

Related Questions:
  1. Best National Medical University in Ukraine for MBBS? Whether MCI screening for practice in India is tough?
  2. Is there MCI screening test for PG degree from Ukraine? Is it possible to practice in India after studying there?
  3. Benefits of studying MBBS in Ukraine and Russia? MCI Screening Test is tough to qualify?
  4. Is it better to study MBBS in Ukraine or in Russia? Whether MCI Screening Test is tough to qualify?
  5. Australian MBBS degree valuable or not?
  6. Can I work in India after doing PG from Ukraine? Is it approved by MCI and valid in India?
  7. Is possible to do MBBS at different colleges in Ukraine? Will it be a problem for MCI Screening test?
  8. Is foreign PG Medical degree recognized by MCI in India?
  9. Can a candidate who is studying MBBS in Ukraine be eligible to appear for MCI exam in India? Is Zaporozhye State Medical University conduct MCI exam? -- [New]
  10. Should I escape MCI screening test if qualify in USMLE Level-2 to practice Medical in India?
  11. Do I need to clear MCI screening test after PG?
  12. I have finishing my MBBS from a recognized college in South India. Should I write the screening test separately to get registered under MCI?
  13. Do we have to give screening tests after completing post graduate degree from foreign institutions?
  14. Which country has a better scope to do MBBS outside India? Will I have to give screening test to practice in India?
  15. Which country should I prefer for doing post graduation in Medical after graduating from China? Will I have to clear MCI Screening test to practice in India?
  16. Will I have to appear in Screening test in India even if I pursue MBBS From MCI recognised college of Russia?
  17. Is it mandatory to clear MCI screening test to apply for PG course in abroad?
  18. Is it necessary to appear in MCI exam after completing MBBS from Ukraine?
3rd July 2010, 02:31 AM
garg.satish0
Senior Member++++

Default Re: After MBBS/MD from Ukraine, is it possible to practice in India? Is the MCI screening very tough ?

well ,

~I would like to send my son to study for MBBS/MD to Ukraine. What is your openion ?

-i would like to tell you that National O.O Bogomolets Medical University is a premier institute in UKRAIN to pursue MBBS ..

it ranks among the top one's and have good infrastructure , efficient faculty ...

~If you have please provide me some contact details to contact them

you contact them by sending an E-Mail at their E-Mail address which is [email protected]

or you can also visit their Website www.nmu.edu.ua/eng/ for more details ..

~If he graduated from Ukraine is it possible to practice in India ?

I come to know that Indian Health Ministry has decided to open 7 more hospitals and several health units for India-return doctors , so opportunities are neither less in India nor in abroad ..

~Is the MCI screening is so tough ?

MCI screening is not much tough as it only contains objective questions on basic concepts which must be known by a medical graduate ..

~Please tell me which one is the best National Medical University in Ukraine to study for MBBS

The best university in Ukraine to avail MBBS course is Kharkiv - National Medical University which is one of the oldest higher educational establishments of Ukraine . For details you can visit http://ksmu.kharkov.ua/

hope your doubts to be cleared !!
reply back for more
best of luck !!
3rd July 2010, 12:36 PM
vanshu

Thumbs up Re: After MBBS/MD from Ukraine, is it possible to practice in India? Is the MCI screening very tough ?

The college which u have mentioned sir is one of d reputed college of that country
don't worry MCI paper is not so tough
it contains the basic questions
3rd July 2010, 03:55 PM
Dkiran

Default Re: After MBBS/MD from Ukraine, is it possible to practice in India? Is the MCI screening very tough ?

hi,no problem for affording it,because it is just consists of a multiple choive quetions like AIEEE and you need just refer more on last year question papers.
All The Best.
15th July 2010, 02:23 PM
Senior Member+++

yes as per the rules you need to pass the screening test to pratice in india
but you can for a practice in private hospitals as government opened 7 new hospitals you can go for that .
21st July 2010, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

my nephew wants to study medicine in the lugansk state medical university.After completing medicine can he able to practice in any private clinic or hospitals? say something about MCI examinations
2nd August 2010, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

I would like to send my son to Ivano Frankvisk National Medical University,Ukraine.But after his completion of mbbs course can he open his own clinic?
3rd August 2010, 12:35 AM
Roosterguy

Talking Re: After MBBS/MD from Ukraine, is it possible to practice in India? Is the MCI screening very tough ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to send my son to study for MBBS/MD to Ukraine. What is your openion ?
If he graduated from Ukraine is it possible to practice in India ? Is the MCI screening is so tough ?

Please tell me which one is the best National Medical University in Ukraine to study for MBBS one who keeping very strict discipline. Also, I tried to contact National O.O Bohomilites Medical University but unsuccessful. If you have please provide me some contact details to contact them or the details of education consultants one who are sending students to O.O. Bohomilite.

Regards,

Girish
Hi Girish,
There are various universities in Ukraine most of them are State universities. However to practice in India u need to pass the screening test by MCI after completion of your course.
My ward is studying there. In case you need complete info, pl write to me on my email.

Roosterguy
3rd August 2010, 02:07 PM
rajanivedha

hi
there is no problem for your son to do medicine at ukraine but after completing the course you have to write an exam conducted by ICMR and register your self and practice as a doctor in india
3rd August 2010, 04:03 PM
Jitendra malviya

Location: 8-bhawani shri lakshya , chhatrasal nagar ,phase 1 ,Bhopal(M.P.),462023

MCI screening is so easy for a medical graduates because all questions are based on general medical studies which all have prepared during MBBS/MD. so no need to having fear for MCI.......and KHARKIV NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY is one of the foremost Medical Universities ...which is very good university....i know all about this university..it is best for all students.
3rd August 2010, 06:07 PM
Rickers

Hello,

that's great you are having MBBS degree from one of the best university of Ukrain. You must practice in india without any restriction.
The MCI screening test contains only basic question so don't worry this is not so tough.
Just go for it!!!!
Good luck!!
4th August 2010, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

i m persuing my mbbs from russia.i want to do job as a doctor in english speaking country after cpompleting my mbbs...can i do this.if yes then wht shall i have to do .how can i settle there?
7th August 2010, 04:28 AM
Unregistered

hiiii to all

my frnd completed his mbbs from russia, and trying to clear MCI exam, i want to know what are future prospects if MCI exam is not clear...

thanx in advance
16th August 2010, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

hi sir , i finished my bpt from india .Is there any chance to do mbbs in ukraine?
Any lateral entry option for physiotherapist?
24th September 2010, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

after doing mdicine and pg from abroad...is mci compulsory to work in india????
6th October 2010, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

my daughter graduted as an md from lugansk state university 2010 in ukraine can she practice in india?
can she work in private hospital let me know please tq.
9th October 2010, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Opportunity to Study MBBS
At the
Most Reputed Government Medical University of Europe

Bukovinian State Medical University

http://www.thebsmu.com

Faculty & Student Ratio is 1:10
600+ Indian Girls & Boys are studying.
First Medical University to follow ECTS.
Established in 1944, strong alumni worldwide.
Approved by MCI, WHO, ECFMG, ECM, FAIMER
Education Loan from nationalize banks can be avail.
Indian Mess with Indian Cook (Self cooking facility also available)
Number of students to this single university is increasing year by year.
Total English Medium , ( also listed in WHO as English Medium University)
Fully Recognized Government University, Under Health & Education Ministry.
Eligible to work in India, USA, UK, CANADA, AUSTRALIA & Complete Europe.
Separate Hostel for Girls & Boys , Twin Sharing Rooms , Internet , Gym , Indoor Games
Unbelievably LOW Package. NO lump-sum payment-- Payment to be done semester wise in 12 installments

BSMU is most favorable study option for Indian students by all means

Admission Enquiry from students from all over India solicited. Contact us to know about our representative near you.

MENTOR EDUCATION & CAREERS
203-D, 2nd Floor, Payal Complex, Sayaji Gunj
Vadodara-390005 (Gujarat)

Ph: 0265- 6641411
Email: [email protected]

University website: http://www.thebsmu.com/
16th October 2010, 06:03 AM
jassainy

Angry Re: After MBBS/MD from Ukraine, is it possible to practice in India? Is the MCI screening very tough ?

Quote:
Dear Sir/Madam,

Regards,

Girish
yes after graduating in ukraine its necessary to passout the MCI test, without of that no one can practice in india and i think its tough examination.and i dont think in urkraine the studies are good now a days.after completing graduation there is no choice without the screening test in india.
16th October 2010, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: After MBBS/MD from Ukraine, is it possible to practice in India? Is the MCI screening very tough ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roosterguy View Post
Hi Girish,
There are various universities in Ukraine most of them are State universities. However to practice in India u need to pass the screening test by MCI after completion of your course.
My ward is studying there. In case you need complete info, pl write to me on my email.

Roosterguy
Please tell me in which university of ukraine your ward is studying. In which year is he studying now. I want to ask many things from you, so please send me your mail id. Please contact me on my id:-
[email protected]
24th October 2010, 04:51 AM
Unregistered

hi there ,

nice to see you here.

In BPT what are the basic medical subjects you have studied. and how many hours ?

some universities may consider this .

[email protected]
24th October 2010, 04:54 AM
Unregistered

has she cleared the MCI examination ?

where does your daughter wants to work?

is she interested to do pg in europe for better prospectus.

[email protected]
1st November 2010, 05:55 PM
truematics

Hi

Please understand that MCI is just a normal test which is conducted inorder to get registered as doctor in india. There are PLAB and USMLE test which are conducted in UK and USA respectively. So these kind of test are very common in all countries.

Best wishes
2nd November 2010, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

after complition of both mbbs and pg in ukraine is screening test compulsory
3rd November 2010, 11:05 AM
truematics

Yes ofcourse screening test is compulsary for UG (MBBS). For PG am not sure as there is no proper test to get registered.

Best wishes
15th November 2010, 02:43 AM
happy_09

hi sir i m a student of mbbs in ukraine.my +2 PCB marks are 49.66% i just want to know that am i eligible for passing MCI or not?
16th November 2010, 11:19 AM
truematics

No. Am sorry. 50% and above is the minimum marks to write MCI test.
8th December 2010, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

sir i am student of xin jiang medical university.i am first year student mbbs 2010A.I want to complete mbbs in ukrain,can you help me?
11th December 2010, 08:10 AM
Unregistered

my friend will complete his MBBS fron Nepal next year. Is it possible to join private hospital without clearing MCI?
14th January 2011, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

after completing mbbs frm ukraine.
which coursess is available in australia.
reply me plz
my id
[email protected]
26th January 2011, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Which other universities in Mid-Eastern Europe (like Ukraine etc) offer quality MBBS / MD Education? Can someone help me with some references? What are their websites? (Only good quality - not general....).
Mumbai, India - [email protected]
21st March 2011, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

can we sit for MCI exam without housejob?????does india recognise housejob/internship done outside india?????
29th March 2011, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

o.o bogomolets is quite expensive but it is the best university in ukraine . its located in the capital of ukraine....i sugest u go for ur further study in oo bogomolets

Roosterguy[/QUOTE]
6th April 2011, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

i have done MBBS from a recognized college of india. Now i want to join kharkiv national medical college ukraine in ORTHOPADICS, give me information about the bed site clinical teaching,
19th April 2011, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

I have passed the MCI latest exam. Can someone give me clear picture about going ahead for the internship, what are exact official requirements?
26th April 2011, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
can we sit for MCI exam without housejob?????does india recognise housejob/internship done outside india?????

yeah you can for sure because here in ukraine mbbs is 5.5 years and it includes intern so you can appear for MCI

any doubts mail me [email protected]
4th May 2011, 03:38 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

MCI screening is so easy for a medical graduates because all questions are based on general medical studies which all have prepared during MBBS/MD. so no need to having fear for MCI.......and KHARKIV NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY is one of the foremost Medical Universities ...which is very good university....i know all about this university..it is best for all students.
8th May 2011, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

I am looking forward to studying MBBS in Ukraine but would like to ask some few question before I do? I would like to know after completing MBBS in Ukraine, is there an entrance test for further studies in PG? or how do we go about it? And is the course studied in Ukraine and India very different? because I would like to like to practice in India... Are Lugansk State medical University and Zaporozhe State Medical University among the best colleges? Please help me. Eagerly waiting for your reply. Thank u
12th May 2011, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

after finishing 12th exams , is there any entrance test to study MBBS in russia? please give some details about the course
14th May 2011, 12:53 PM
truematics

Dear students,

Please click here

For further clarification, please dont hesitate to contact us.

regards,
21st May 2011, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Is thr ne future prospects of job ( In UK & USA or ne EU Country) aftr I do MBBS 4m Ukraine havin ECTS applicable in UK or USA? Wats d proceedure 2 apply in thes country for Jobs aftr getin MBBS degree? Do I hav 2 appear 4 entrance exams followed by INTERNSHIP of a year in dat country? Or there is direct emplyment letter after u applyin in there hospital/college/university? Plz Help! em confused!!
By kesasan
27th May 2011, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

I just completed 10 2 with 52%. Is I'm eligible for studying MD in ukarine. And after studying MD (mbbs) in ukaraine, and in future is thr any chance to work in uk, USA , etc. Plez help me.... Wit ur contact no: or mail id....
27th May 2011, 08:19 PM
_itz_me

Sir,
Is thr ne future prospects of job ( In UK & USA or ne EU Country) aftr I do MBBS 4m Ukraine havin ECTS applicable in UK or USA? Wats d proceedure 2 apply in thes country for Jobs aftr getin MBBS degree? Do I hav 2 appear 4 entrance exams followed by INTERNSHIP of a year in dat country? Or there is direct emplyment letter after u applyin in there hospital/college/university? Plz Help! em confused!!
By kesasan

Plez send ur contact no: or ur email id. I'm interested in MD (mbbs) ukaraine...
7th June 2011, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

odessa national medical university is a good university.
you can pursue your mbbs/pg from there.
admission procedure is very easy and affordable too!!!
7th June 2011, 02:02 AM
bhavin_mandowara

Quote:
Originally Posted by garg.satish0 View Post
well ,

~I would like to send my son to study for MBBS/MD to Ukraine. What is your openion ?

-i would like to tell you that National O.O Bogomolets Medical University is a premier institute in UKRAIN to pursue MBBS ..

it ranks among the top one's and have good infrastructure , efficient faculty ...

~If you have please provide me some contact details to contact them

you contact them by sending an E-Mail at their E-Mail address which is [email protected]

or you can also visit their Website www.nmu.edu.ua/eng/ for more details ..

~If he graduated from Ukraine is it possible to practice in India ?

I come to know that Indian Health Ministry has decided to open 7 more hospitals and several health units for India-return doctors , so opportunities are neither less in India nor in abroad ..

~Is the MCI screening is so tough ?

MCI screening is not much tough as it only contains objective questions on basic concepts which must be known by a medical graduate ..

~Please tell me which one is the best National Medical University in Ukraine to study for MBBS

The best university in Ukraine to avail MBBS course is Kharkiv - National Medical University which is one of the oldest higher educational establishments of Ukraine . For details you can visit http://ksmu.kharkov.ua/

hope your doubts to be cleared !!
reply back for more
best of luck !!
odessa national medical university is good .
it is affordable
you can check the mci website:www.mciindia.org
the second and part2 of third schedule includes colleges.
7th June 2011, 02:15 AM
bhavin_mandowara

I have done mbbs in INDIA.Is it possible to practice in INDIA after getting a PG degree from odessa national medical university ukraine.i.e. Is the PG degree valid in INDIA.
What are the problems of coming back and practicing in INDIA.
7th June 2011, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

i heard studies in ukraine is not good these days..is it true...
10th June 2011, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

It is very much possible to practice in India after studying in Ukraine. That is the whole purpose of going to Ukraine! Its difficult to get admission in Odessa for PG, after completing your UG in India. You are better off trying for the better established universities for PG like CSMU, Crimea State Medical University, LSMU or Dnepropetrovsk. You may check this consolidated universities website for such details umenetwork.com
10th June 2011, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

You can of course practice in India after doing MBBS/MD in Ukraine. That will be the whole purpose to go to Ukraine. MCI screening is fairly basic. You can check out umenetwork.com for processing admissions to universities in Ukraine
19th June 2011, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

is ukraine pg approved by ministry of health and family welfare in india and also by MCI... plz tell us with proof
19th June 2011, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

yes sir u can get admision in o.o bohomolets national university...conatact me [email protected] brother is there in 3rd year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?