31st January 2016, 07:50 AM
Unregistered

Which MBA course is related to Diploma qualification in Industrial Electronics?

I have completed my diploma in industrial electronics. And i was working as operation manager in private firm. Now i want to join MBA course. So i want to know which MBA course is related to my qualification?

31st January 2016, 11:27 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which MBA course is related to Diploma qualification in Industrial Electronics?

There is no MBA course linked directly or related to Industrial Electronics. However, you can take up MBA course and pursue your studies and later opt for the job related to your domain of Industrial Electronics. You can pursue MBA major in Business Management wherein later you can go for production management or operation management. You can also take up consultancy discipline.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?