21st April 2014, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

What other courses can I do after Diploma engineering in Electronics?

wat other courses can i do after diploma engineering in electronics? wat wil be the best course to go after diploma engineering in electronics? n which one is better Msc. electronics or diploma engineering in electronics?.. i ve completed graduation (Bsc.gen). want to work in BSNL so much but m not qualified... so want to get a get a qualification certificate n appear the exam.. so please help....

10th May 2014, 10:24 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What other courses can I do after Diploma engineering in Electronics?

It is good to see your desire and thirst of higher studies. You can definitely pursue higher studies and get employment in BSNL. There are various courses available for a diploma candidate to pursue after completion diploma in Electronics. However, the best course for you after diploma in Electronics is B.Tech in Electronics. You will get maximum exposure and career opportunities after completion of B.Tech course in Electronics.

You can also get employment in BSNL after completion of B.Tech course through the entrance exam conducted by BSNL which is JTO. The details of JTO are given in the below links.

Eligibility
Syllabus
Previous years papers
8th May 2015, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What other courses can I do after Diploma engineering in Electronics?

Sir, what are the other courses that can I do after my diploma in electrical except b tech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?