24th November 2015, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Need guidance for studying correspondence Diploma in Textile Technology?

Sir, I want to study diploma course in textile technology through correspondence mode. Now please guide me. Please send in detail.

THANK YOU.

Related Questions:
  1. How to take textile technology after diploma in textile technology after my SSC
  2. Suggestions for B.Tech Correspondence course in Textile Technology?
  3. List of colleges which provide B.Tech(Textile) degree through distance learning program for diploma holders? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is there any AMIE correspondence course in Textile Technology? Details of admission in format of exam?
  5. How to do Part Time B.Tech in Textile Technology after completing 3 years diploma in textile technology with 72% marks
  6. Can I do MBA after finishing diploma in textile technology?
  7. Studying B.Tech Textile Technology is possible while working?
  8. List of colleges offering correspondence course in Textile technology?
  9. How to do degree in Textile Technology through correspondence?
  10. is 3 yrs diploma in textile technology after 10th eligible to attend tnpsc group2
  11. Procedure to apply for correspondence B.E Textile Technology in AMIE after doing Diploma?
  12. What are the courses after completing intermediate other than BA?
  13. Which are the colleges offering lateral entry for B.Tech Textile? I am pursuing diploma in handloom and textile technology
  14. Are the Diploma In Textile Technology Student Eligible for doing any U.G. course?
  15. How may I get a government job in textile sector? I have done diploma degree in texile technology and having 10 years experience in textile weaving & designing
  16. List of institutes offering Diploma correspondance course in Textile Technology?
  17. How to do AMIE in Textile field after passing Diploma in same?
  18. How to get a job after completing diploma in textile technology?
29th November 2015, 08:25 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Need guidance for studying correspondence Diploma in Textile Technology?

Yes you can join diploma in Textile Technology through correspondence. Such courses are basically offered by open universities.

For admission in correspondence course first of all you need to fill an application form of relevant university where you want to get admission. After filling application form you need to attach all required documents with application form. Also submit admission fee and other dues in the form of demand draft. After that they will admit you and allot you a unique registration number.

Enrollment number and other such documents will be posted to your residential address.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?