24th November 2015, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

What are the chances of doing Degree after 10th with diploma in Fashion Designing through distance mode?

I have completed 10th in 2004 with 60% and after that i did diploma in fashion designing in 2010 through distance mode. So tell me what are my chances of doing B.Tech degree?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Diploma in Fashion Designing through Distance Education if completed 10th CBSE 6 years ago being a Businessman?
  2. Universities providing MSc in fashion designing in distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I do fashion designing courses in distance mode?
  4. Colleges for distance mode M.Sc. in apparel fashion designing?
  5. Can I do diploma in Fashion Designing after 10th and then join Bachelor's of Fashion Designing?
  6. What should I do to study Diploma in Fashion Designing on 10th basis? Where should I do?
  7. Can I study Diploma in Fashion Designing and then Graduation after completing 10th?
  8. Fashion Designing related courses for 10th student? Detailed information about the colleges which offer Fashion Designing courses?
  9. Is it possible to do diploma in fashion designing/technology and engineering in parallel?
  10. Can I do B.Sc in Fashion Designing after 3 years Diploma in Fashion Designing?
  11. How to get a job in fashion designing after one year diploma in fashion designing from RGC?
  12. What are the chances of doing Journalism after Graduation in B.Sc. Science through distance mode?
  13. How to do 3 years Fashion Designing after completing 10th?
  14. Short term advance diplomas in Textile/Fashion Designing?
  15. Can I study Bachelor's in Fashion Designing after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  16. How to get a job in Fashion Designing after doing diploma in Fashion Designing from NIFD?
  17. Is there any way to study Bachelors in Fashion Designing for 1 year Diploma student?
  18. What are the chances to get a government job in Textile industry? I have completed my Post Graduation diploma in fashion designing
29th November 2015, 01:01 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: What are the chances of doing Degree after 10th with diploma in Fashion Designing through distance mode?

# As per your query, you have done matriculation with 60% marks and thereafter you have done diploma in fashion technology.

# But now you want to do B.Tech. degree.

# Sorry to say that it is not possible for you. The reason is that the required minimum educational qualification for taking admission in B.Tech. degree course is 10+2 in science subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) compulsorily.

# You neither studied any science subjects not done 10+2 till now. You have done only diploma in fashion technology which is totally irrelevant to the discipline of B.Tech.

# I would like to advise you that you should go for degree course in fashion technology as you have already done the diploma in fashion technology.

# Aspirant with following qualities can perform well in the field of fashion technology:

* Ability to develop new pattern, design, accessories etc
* With the help of their creativity and originality, able to people good looking.
* Aspirant must be passionate and dedicated to this field.
* Well versed and comfortable on working with different textures, colours, shades etc while preparing/developing new pattern/sketches

# After completion of bachelor degree in fashion technology, you have expect the job opportunities in followings sectors:

* Garment companies
* Expert houses
* Media houses
* Fashion show organizers
* Jewellery houses
* Textile mills
* Leather companies
* Boutiques
29th November 2015, 08:28 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the chances of doing Degree after 10th with diploma in Fashion Designing through distance mode?

For b.tech you need to give LEET test. LEET stands for Lateral Entry Engineering Test. This is a entrance exam which is conducted for diploma holders for admission in b.tech course.

Once you clear leet then you need to compete in counselling for getting seat. As if a seat is allotted to you in counselling then just visit to college campus and complete admission related formalities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?