9th January 2017, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

Which one is better between diploma course and 12th standard?

Which one is better between doing diploma course and 12th standard? Can you please give me the details on what would be the future benefits when compared both? It will be really helpful if you can guide me soon on the same. Awaiting for the response.

10th January 2017, 09:07 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one is better between diploma course and 12th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which one is better between doing diploma course and 12th standard? Can you please give me the details on what would be the future benefits when compared both? It will be really helpful if you can guide me soon on the same. Awaiting for the response.

The 10+2 is better compared to diploma after completion of 10th standard. The candidates after completion of 12th can study various courses like MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BUMS, BAMS, B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc, BA, BBA, B.Com, B.V.Sc, BBM etc. So the scope for higher studies will be good for the students who have passed 12th class. The job opportunities are high in government and private sector for the candidates who have studied the above mentioned course. Graduation will be useful for those who want to study higher studies in abroad. For jobs a degree will be valued higher than a diploma course. So it is advisable to study 10+2 after completion of 10th.
11th January 2017, 09:18 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one is better between diploma course and 12th standard?

After completion of your 10th standard from a recognised board, you can pursue your higher studies in Diploma course or 12th standard. The duration of Diploma course is 3 years and 12th standard is 2 years. By pursuing Diploma course, you can gain more practical knowledge than the knowledge you gain by pursuing 12th standard. You can also find many job opportunities after completion of your Diploma course. So, it is best to pursue Diploma course after completion of your 10th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?