31st March 2017, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Which one to choose between science and diploma?

My mother thinks that diploma is a course that is done by students who are not very intelligent and want to attain a certificate of being passed. Now I am very much confused which line to choose science or diploma? Can you please give me the details? Thank you!

4th April 2017, 12:25 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one to choose between science and diploma?

It's not like that diploma is done by weak students and science by intelligent students. It's just about the interest of the candidate. If you are interested in science, you enjoy studying it and you perform well in that subjects then what's the use of going for diploma. So, the simplest way is to choose the stream which you think is easy and you can understand better. And choose that stream only. If you are interested in diploma then go for that either than going for science. If you do this it would be difficult for you to cope up with the subjects and it will affect your marks in the examination.
4th April 2017, 10:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one to choose between science and diploma?

Diploma is skill based course and they focus on a particular field. Those who want to get a technical job at a younger age, should go for a diploma course after 10th. There are many jobs for diploma holders in private as well as government sector.

If you want to go for higher studies, then 10 2 will be a better option. Therefore, take your decision according to your aim.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?