20th December 2021, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

PGDM folder from BITM can apply for NET exam?

I have done PGDM from BITM PUNE May I apply for NET EXAM? I have done PGDM may I apply for NET exam

21st December 2021, 02:07 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: PGDM folder from BITM can apply for NET exam?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for UGC NET after PGDM course. For UGC NET course the candidate should have completed post graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized university. You should have completed the PGDM course from an AICTE approved institute and should have been awarded the diploma.
24th December 2021, 02:01 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The students who have completed their Post Graduation Diploma in Management from AICTE approved institute and have been awarded a diploma which is considered to be equivalent to the Master's degree of recognized Indian Universities from the Association of Indian Universities are eligible to apply for the NET examination.
25th December 2021, 03:17 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Yes one can easily apply for UGC NET after PGDM course.
For being eligible, candidate must have completed PG degree with atleast 60% marks in any discipline.
The PGDM course must be completed from AICTE approved institute.
26th December 2021, 10:50 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

NET stands for National eligibility test . It is a national level eligibility test that recruit candidates for government colleges at the post of research assistant and assistant professor.

Master degree holder with a minimum of 55% marks can apply for the exam in the case of PGDM program the eligibility criteria and is little different.

Student who have completed post graduation diploma in management (PGDM) from and AICTE approved Institute and have been awarded diploma which is considered to be equivalent to master's degree of recognised University from association of Indian universities , New Delhi are eligible for registering for NET exam.

As BITM (Ballari Institute of Technology and Management) is approved by AICTE you are eligible for NET exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?