28th January 2014, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for NET or PhD exam after PGDM?

Hi.
Please let me know that I am able for setting at Net or ph.d examine.
I have completed my PGDM From AICTE Delhi.
Please rep me at [email protected]

6th February 2014, 11:43 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for NET or PhD exam after PGDM?

Of course you can apply for the Ph.D degree after your successful completion of PGDM Course.For doing Ph.D course you must have a minimum of Masters degree from university which is recognized.Since you completed your PGDM Courses,this course is treated as a Masters of business Administration.With those PGDM course you can absolutely apply for the Ph.D.

Basically there is no age limit for applying Ph.D course.So any one can go for Ph.D or Doctorate degree.Some universities need the National Eligibility Test scores,which exam is conducted by the University Grants Commission.Some of other institutes consider the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering score or also Junior Research Fellowshop scores.Application forms will be asily available for you.So you need to fill up the prescribed format first then go for the detailed synopsis.

You can thereby choose the Institutions or Universities,follow the application and selection process of corresponding admission process.You will have write a written test,and followed by Interview.This selection process basically depends on the institution that you choose for.Full time Ph.D basically lasts for 3 to 6 years and for the Part time candidates the duration may be 4 to 7 hours.

You can also apply for the JRF(Junior Research Fellowship) courses,for which you will have to attend for a written examination called National Eligibility Test.For this the minimum graduation required as a basic qualification.You must have secured a minimum of 55% in your academics.The minimum age must be 19 years of age and the maximum age is allowed up to 28 years of age as per the date of the month of the examination.So you are eligible for both the courses NET as well as Ph.D.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?