3rd July 2016, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Placement facilities available in Birsa Institute of Technology for PG Diploma holders in Human Resource Management?

Sir,
Can I know the placement facilities which are available in Birsa Institute of Technology for PG Diploma holders in Human Resource Management specialization? Please tell me about the placement facilities. Thank you in advance!

6th July 2016, 05:25 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Placement facilities available in Birsa Institute of Technology for PG Diploma holders in Human Resource Management?

Placement facilities is quite good in the above mentioned Institute, in the year 2011, the total number of students placed from the college itself crossed 500 in numbers. In the next year huge number of candidates were selected by TCS, an IT Consultancy Services, a total of 201 candidates were only placed in TCS and the rest of the candidates in various other firms.

So, the placement facility is quite good and you can very much get admission in the above mentioned Institute if you wish to, there is no problem in it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?