8th October 2022, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Is polytechnic diploma is equivalent to intermediate? Can I seek recruitment in forest beat officer post?

Hello sir I have done my 3 years polytechnic diploma in electronic and communication engg. Can I seek recruitment in forest beat officer post????

17th May 2023, 06:54 AM
4700BC

Default Re: Is polytechnic diploma is equivalent to intermediate? Can I seek recruitment in forest beat officer post?

Yes, a Polytechnic diploma is equivalent to intermediate. However, the eligibility criteria for the post of Forest Beat Officer varies from state to state. In general, you need to have a diploma in a relevant field, such as forestry, agriculture, or animal husbandry. You also need to be physically fit and should be able to work in remote areas.[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]If you have a diploma in electronics and communication engineering, you can still apply for the post of Forest Beat Officer. However, you will need to convince the selection committee that your skills and experience are relevant to the job. You can do this by highlighting your knowledge of forestry, your ability to work in remote areas, and your passion for conservation.
Here are some tips on how to increase your chances of getting recruited as a Forest Beat Officer:
  • Get good grades in your diploma program.
  • Get involved in extracurricular activities that demonstrate your interest in forestry.
  • Volunteer for conservation organizations.
  • Network with people who work in the field of forestry.
  • Practice your interview skills.

[/COLOR]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?