13th January 2012, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Is Polytechnic diploma equivalent to intermediate? Can I seek admission in BSc degree?

is polytechnic diploma equivalent to intermediat can i seek admission in bsc degree...can i seek admission to bsc degree

15th January 2012, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Polytechnic diploma equivalent to intermediate? Can I seek admission in BSc degree?

is it polytechnic is equivalent to intermediate
15th January 2012, 12:32 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Polytechnic diploma equivalent to intermediate? Can I seek admission in BSc degree?

yes polytechnic diploma is equivalent to intermediate that is 12th. if you passed diploma of engineering then it is like 10+3. even some students go for diploma of engineering study even after 12th pass with pattern 10+2+3. for intermediate 10+2 is required,

if you have done diploma of engineering after 10th pass then you already done your intermediate. surely you are eligible for graduation course. after completion of your polytechnic if you want to take admission in B.Sc then surely you may take admission, in most of the cases after diploma of engineering students want to do graduation in engineering that is why they don't want to take admission in B.Sc or any other general line course. some of the polytechnic students after completion of their course go for job in industry or any government job.

if you want to take admission in engineering then you may take admission through lateral entry as well as you may take admission in engineering through engineering entrance examination after appearing in engineering entrance examination like a fresh 12th pass students. as you have done diploma in engineering then it will be more easy for you to study engineering.

if you want to take admission in engineering through lateral entry examination then you have to appear in lateral entry entrance examination.through lateral entry entrance examination you will be able to take admission in engineering directly in second year. lateral entry entrance examination is a state level examination. there is no lateral entry in IITs.

if you take admission through engineering entrance examination then you have to appear in engineering entrance examination like IIT JEE, AIEEE and state level engineering entrance examination. through this you will be able to take admission in first year of engineering, this is just like appearing in engineering entrance examination after 12th pass or last year of 12th.

best of luck.
15th January 2012, 02:49 PM
anlakshmi

Yes, polytechnic diploma is equaling to intermediate.

If you have done diploma of engineering after 10th pass then you already done your intermediate. Surely you are eligible for graduation course.

After completion of your polytechnic if you want to take admission in B.SC then you can take admission.

All the best!
15th January 2012, 06:07 PM
22prakash

Yes Polytechnic diploma is equivalent to intermediate. you can definately take admission in B.Sc. but i think you should take admission in B.E. in direct second year of 4 year course.
If you interested you can take admission in the month of july, you can also visit the website "rgpv.ac.in " this is the link of Ragiv Gandhi University Bhopal .

All the Best....
19th March 2012, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for central govt job in teaching for post of PRT IN K.V.S. after compleating my diplomaIN Electrical and gradutatiom in arts and B.ed
26th March 2012, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

i completed dipolma in architecture eng in 2009 dipolma equavalient to intermdiate
can i seek to eligibile on emamcet admission
26th March 2012, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir
I completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering by lateral entry as IVC candidate .
Me completed R.E.T(Vocational Course) in Intermediate,as Maths,
Physics,Chemistry,English with Engineering Subjects in the course.I completed I.E. in 2001-2002. in A.P.
Did i eligible for Degree Holder r not,if yes which degree is eligible.

Pls send a e-mail to [email protected]
1st April 2012, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

I completed my diploma.then i can took admission in bsc?
3rd April 2012, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

what is the best after 12th
polytechinc (civil engineering or mechanical engineering) through JEECUP ENTRANCE EXAM or B.sc (PCM)
11th April 2012, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

can a polytechnic student of 2nd year can apply for NDA
25th April 2012, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

can i do 11th and 12th private and do polytechnic diploma same time.
Is this possible or not.
4th May 2012, 11:01 AM
dhanpuna

can i admitting in polytechnic ? i m a arts student 12 pass.
15th May 2012, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Iam inter mediat vocational cse passed what next beter affercthunity
16th May 2012, 02:24 AM
subha74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is it polytechnic is equivalent to intermediate
no. you can not get admission in any college if you don't pass the H.S(intermediate) exam. polytechnic diploma degree is not equivalent to intermediate. So my advice will be, if you are currently doing your diploma then you should get admitted in a distance education centre or an open university to appear for the intermediate exam. Then you will be elligible to get admission in B.sc in future. best of luck to you.
27th May 2012, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

is polytechnic diploma equalent to intermediate?can i apply to group 4?
8th June 2012, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

i have done diploma in electronics can i apply for the ldc exams in govt.sector
13th June 2012, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

is polytechnic student eligible for studying CA
20th June 2012, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

is polytechnic student eligible for studying CA
26th June 2012, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by anlakshmi View Post
Yes, polytechnic diploma is equaling to intermediate.

If you have done diploma of engineering after 10th pass then you already done your intermediate. Surely you are eligible for graduation course.

After completion of your polytechnic if you want to take admission in B.SC then you can take admission.

All the best!
But where is the authority for that? Any Govt Order or Notification or Gazette?
15th July 2012, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

i hav done my polytechnic diploma....now can i take admission in bsc IT 2nd year directly??
3rd August 2012, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE A DIPLOMA AFTER 10 th HOW TO GET AN EQUIVALENT TO INTERMEDIATE CERTIFICATE
8th September 2012, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Is there any G.O(Government Number) to proof that 2 and the diploma is the equivalent? Please help to revert with correct no.
24th September 2012, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I have passed 2. Iam planning to join polytechnic collage. I'ld like to know wheather I can have a B.A degree in private..
Thanks in Advance..

JaiHind
5th October 2012, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

please tell me is polytechnic 3 year equivalent to intermediate or not for government job such as bank and ssc
5th October 2012, 01:02 PM

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1923522]can i apply for Primary teacher vacency which is going to held in U.P. as after doing High school I have compleating my diploma in Electronics and graduted in arts and B.ed, I have also qualified U.P.T.E.T. exam.
14th October 2012, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i have done electrical engineering in 2012.
i have also done diploma after my 10 exam.
now i want to join merchant navy ETO Course.please let me know if im eligible.
As per DG Shipping norms for ETO Course 10 2 with PCM is mandatory.
How they can make 10 2 mandatory.??please??
please let me know what to do now....
[email protected]
15th October 2012, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 10th then diploma in engineering, after that b.tech with mechanical , should i applicable for BTC
29th November 2012, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

is polytechnic diploma student eligible to write ca/cpt test..??
10th December 2012, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply three year diploma marksheet for intermediate marlsheet
17th December 2012, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Is Polytechnic diploma equivalent to intermediate? Can I seek recruitment in Secondary Grade teacher Post? I have completed 2 year Diploma in Commercial and Computer Practice, basing on that I have studied D.Ed. So can I get recruitment in S.G.T?
19th December 2012, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Is polytechnic diploma is equivalent to HS? Can a diploma holder sit in primary teacher exam?
27th December 2012, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Do polytechnic student can apply for NDA exam
27th December 2012, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

do polytechnic student can appear for NDA exam
27th December 2012, 10:00 PM
Cool Srk
Senior Member+

Cool Re: Is Polytechnic diploma equivalent to intermediate? Can I seek admission in BSc degree?

Hi,

Intermediate is nothing but the 10+2 i.e 12th.

offcourse , polytechnic diploma is equivalent to 12th.

Yes you can seek admission in Bsc.

Because you have completed your Intermediate.

Best of Luck and go to your interest.

Cool.....
29th December 2012, 06:25 PM
educationindia
Senior Member+

Hi Friends................

YES, This Polytechnic diploma is equivalent to the Intermediate

ALL THE BEST..............
4th January 2013, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

after tenth i will go to diploma then can i write iit-jee entrance exam
8th February 2013, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

is three year diploma in engg. from board of technical education equivalent to intermediate in india?
9th February 2013, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

can i do both poltecnic and bsc ,,,i have done my class 12 ?
27th February 2013, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

i passed 3 years diploma in commercial practice without two subjects (kannada typing part-II and kannada shorthand part-II), this consider as intermediate?
10th March 2013, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

i am 10th pass and i have done polytechnic electrical 3year please tell me where admission in b. tech collage jaipur rajasthan
11th March 2013, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

my brother done ccp(politechnical course) if he wanted to do degree will he take admission in 2nd year or 1 st year ?
20th March 2013, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

yes polytechnic is equalant to intermediate
.................................................. .......
20th March 2013, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Is polytechnic diploma is equivalent to HS?
Can a diploma holder sit in primary teacher
exam?
10th April 2013, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

i have done 3 year diploma in electroics & instrumentation can i apply for the ldc exams by Kerla psc?
22nd April 2013, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Is polytechnic diploma equivalent to intermediate? eligible for 12th level govt jobs?
22nd April 2013, 01:23 PM
mkrmb

polytechnic diploma holder eligible for 12th level govt job?
26th April 2013, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

is polytechnic diploma in fire technology to intermediated?can i seek to admmishion in other branch?
2nd May 2013, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Intermediate then Dpharmacy... both are equal or not? if yes, please quote the government order ....
12th May 2013, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

I have passed diploma in electronics engg. Can I take admission in B.A.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?