8th October 2022, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Having 3 years diploma am i eligible for postal/sorting assistant in Indian Post?

I have a three year diploma in Electronics Engineering. Am i eligible for postal/sorting assistant job in Indian Post

17th May 2023, 06:53 AM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: Having 3 years diploma am i eligible for postal/sorting assistant in Indian Post?

Yes, you are eligible for the post of Postal/Sorting Assistant in Indian Post if you have a three-year diploma in Electronics Engineering. The eligibility criteria for the post are as follows:
  • You should have passed 10th from a recognized board.
  • You should have a three-year diploma in Electronics Engineering from a recognized institution.
  • You should be at least 18 years of age and not more than 30 years of age as on the last date of application.
  • You should have a good knowledge of computers and the internet.
  • You should be physically fit and should be able to work in a sitting and standing position for long hours.
If you meet the above criteria, you can apply for the post of Postal/Sorting Assistant in Indian Post. The application process is online and can be completed on the Indian Post website.
Once you have applied, you will be shortlisted for an interview. The interview will be conducted by Indian Post officials and will consist of a general knowledge and aptitude round.
If you are selected in the interview, you will be offered a job as a Postal/Sorting Assistant in Indian Post. The salary and benefits will be as per the Indian Post norms.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?