9th September 2020, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get an education loan for studying PG Diploma in Bank Management in Institute of Business Management and Technology Bangalore?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission for studying for a PG Diploma in Bank Management course in Institute of Business Management and Technology Bangalore. So, is there any possibility to get an education loan for this course of this college? Kindly tell me about this asap.

19th May 2021, 12:07 AM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Possibility to get an education loan for studying PG Diploma in Bank Management in Institute of Business Management and Technology Bangalore?

Yes, It is possible to get an education loan for studying PG Diploma in Bank Management in Institute of Business Management and Technology Bangalore.

You can get education loan from any recognized bank with minimum rate of interest.

If you want education loan you have to visit any recognized bank with all your relevant documents and tell them you want education loan.

They will guide you about procedure and eligibility to get education loan.

If you met eligibility criteria to get education loan than ask for application form to get education loan.

Fill application form and attach all required documents then submit application to get education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?