26th December 2014, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study B.Tech in Mining Engineering at VNIT, Nagpur for Diploma student?

sir/mam
i am studying diploma final year in mining engg
and mine surveying is that possible to
get admission in btech mining engineering in VNIT,Nagpur?
please reply as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in B.Tech in Maharashtra after completing diploma in mining?
  2. Is there any college offering M.Tech for BSc students? I am doing BSc in Mineral Beneficiation
  3. Will I get admission in VNIT Nagpur or Baba Ramdev Nagpur or YRCC Nagpur?
  4. Procedure to apply for B.Tech(Mining Engineering) in IGNOU for Diploma holder?
  5. How can I get winter internship? I am a student of Metallurgy and Material Engineering 2nd year in VNIT Nagpur
  6. How to do summer training from DRDO? I am a 3rd year mechanical engineering student form VNIT Nagpur
  7. In which colleges can I get after scoring 40,000 in AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the fee for Mining diploma in distance education?
  9. Can I get admission to 2nd year engineering in VNIT Nagpur?
  10. Which is a better option between NIT Trichy and VNIT Nagpur?
  11. How much marks are required in AIEEE to get VNIT College Nagpur
  12. How to take admission in VNIT Nagpur after passing diploma in 2nd year? Date of sale of forms of LEET form in Maharashtra?
  13. How may I do training at Koradi power plant? I'm doing B.Tech from VNIT Nagpur with branch Power pant engineering
  14. Should I get admission in VNIT Nagpur after scoring 23 marks in SC category?
  15. How to do summer training while doing Civil engineering branch
  16. Will i get admission in VNIT Nagpur after scoring 132 marks in AIEEE if I am Maharashtra Student? Which branch can I get?
  17. Can I get VNIT College after completion of diploma Polytechnic through LEET entrance exam
  18. Eligibility to apply for Polytechnic diploma in Mining Engineering course? How much minimum salary will diploma holder get? Scope of Diploma in Mining Engineering?
3rd October 2015, 08:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study B.Tech in Mining Engineering at VNIT, Nagpur for Diploma student?

You have to appear for lateral entry exam of Maharashtra state for admission in B.Tech 2nd year. VNIT, Nagpur gives admission based in rank through counselling.

Therefore, just be prepared for the entrance exam and try to clear exam with a top rank. Once you have an excellent rank then you have sure chance of getting admission in your choice of college through counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?