21st July 2020, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study BE Electrical program for a Diploma Computer Science and Engineering student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to do BE in Electrical Engineering course. But I am a Diploma student of Computer Science and Engineering. Kindly tell me if it is possible for me to study BE in Electrical Engineering right after completing Diploma course. Waiting for your reply!

26th July 2020, 02:19 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study BE Electrical program for a Diploma Computer Science and Engineering student?

You already have a diploma. I guess it would be easier for you to opt course related to CSE brach .

But if you really want to pursue Electrical engineering then you could write the JEE Entrance exams and give it a try.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?