23rd September 2015, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Lateral Entry to study B.E./B.Tech in IIT being a Medical Electronics Diploma student? Possibility to change stream into Computer Science Engineering?

Respected Sir,
I am doing my Diploma after my 10th. I am doing Diploma in Medical Electronics. But I want to study my B.Tech Engineering from IIT. So, can I do this? And the another question is can I change my stream from Medical Electronics to Computer Science Engineering to take admission in B.E./B.Tech as a Lateral Entry?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for lateral entry scheme into B.Tech Computer Sceince?
  3. Possiblity to study B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) for Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Diploma student?
  4. Is there any possibility to change to different stream in PG
  5. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  6. Is there any course available to do after completion of diploma in computer science?
  7. How to take admission in government colleges in computer science and engineering through lateral entry? I have completed diploma engineering in computer science and technology
  8. How much percentage is required in Diploma to get admission in IIT? -- [New]
  9. What are the requirements for B.E computer science lateral entry?
  10. Possibility to study Diploma in Computer Science Engineering for 12th Commerce student?
  11. How to get BE/B.Tech. lateral entry admission in IIT or NIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get admission in Lateral Entry Diploma in Civil Engineering course being a B.Sc(Maths) student?
  13. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study lateral B.Tech in IIT being a Diploma student?
  14. Possibility to study Mechanical Engineering for Diploma in Civil Engineering student through JELET?
  15. Is it possible for me to get lateral entry in IIT after completion of diploma course in information technology?
  16. How to get B.Tech degree after working in Polytechnic at Muzaffar Nagar
  17. Can I get into top colleges of Bangalore for lateral entry into B.E.? Eligibility requirement and course information?
  18. How to apply for diploma lateral entry exam for engineering in Tamilnadu while in ECE diploma?
7th October 2015, 08:48 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Lateral Entry to study B.E./B.Tech in IIT being a Medical Electronics Diploma student? Possibility to change stream into Computer Science Engineering?

No, it is not possible to get admission in IIT for pursuing B.Tech course after completion of your Electronics Diploma course. IITs does not offers Lateral Entry admissions in B.Tech course. To be eligible to get admission in IIT, the candidate must have completed 12th standard and must have qualified JEE Main and Advanced examination. It is not possible to change your stream from Medical Electronics to Computer Science. You need to pursue B.Tech course in the same stream in which you have pursued Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?