27th January 2015, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Fashion Technology Diploma course for 10th student?

hello
i have completed my 10.. and m sure that
i will get above 80% but i m confused that
whether i should do diploma in fashion technology or not...!!
can u tell me that is it possible..??
With Regards-
Mansi Patel
thank you..

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study diploma in food technology for 10th passed candidate?
  2. Can I do Diploma in Fashion Design after 10th being failed in 12th?
  3. How to do fashion technology in M.Tech after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering? Is there any chance to study fashion technology in M.Tech?
  4. How to do fashion technology in M.Tech after completing B.Tech Mechanical? Is there any chance to study Fashion Technology in M.Tech
  5. Eligibility to study Diploma in Finance & Accounting on 10th basis?
  6. How to study B.Tech fashion technology after doing diploma in Garment Technology?
  7. Can I study Post Graduation in University of Technology, Sydney with GRE scorecard?
  8. Eligibility to study B.Tech in NIT/IIT if completed Diploma in Ceramic Technology on 10th basis?
  9. Possibility to apply for D.Arch course after completing 10th standard? List of D.Arch colleges?
  10. Can I do Diploma in Engineering after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is fashion technology a suitable career choice for me after diploma in handloom technology?
  12. Possibility to study correspondence B.Tech along with job for CSE Diploma holder?
  13. List of some Fashion Technology institutes in Kerala?
  14. Possibility to study MBA for Diploma holder?
  15. Possibility to study B.E.(Petroleum Engineering) for Technology Diploma holder? Scope and job prospects of Petroleum Engineer?
  16. List of Polytechnic colleges which offers Fashion Technology course on 10th basis?
  17. How to do Ph.D in Fashion Technology? I have done MSc in Fashion technology with 73%
  18. Should i go for a job or MBA after B.Sc(Fashion Technology) and pursuing Clothing technology diploma from NIFT?
29th January 2015, 03:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Fashion Technology Diploma course for 10th student?

Yes surely you can apply for any Polytechnic Entrance exam for getting admission into Diploma Fashion Technology course. 10th is the minimum qualification required for admission and if you manage to secure a excellent ran in the entrance exam then surely you will get admission in a top Government Polytechnic.

Therefore, don't worry and just be prepared for the entrance exam because only excellent rank will get you a good college. You can apply for any state Polytechnic Entrance exam but if you are aiming for Government college then apply for home state entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?