8th October 2016, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to become Doctor through Dental Mechanics Diploma course?

My daughter has got admission for Diploma in Dental Mechanics course. I am worried about her career. Can she become Doctor through this Diploma course? Is it really possible?

8th October 2016, 10:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to become Doctor through Dental Mechanics Diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My daughter has got admission for Diploma in Dental Mechanics course. I am worried about her career. Can she become Doctor through this Diploma course? Is it really possible?

Sorry, it is not possible to become a Doctor through Dental Mechanics Diploma course. It is only a diploma course, so you cannot become a Doctor after the course. The candidates after the course can work dental laboratories, sales representatives etc. The candidates can works behind the scene along with the dentist to give the patients a perfect set of teeth. The course can be studied after 10+2; the duration of the course will be two years. It is set to be one of the demanding courses in the dental industry.
8th October 2016, 11:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to become Doctor through Dental Mechanics Diploma course?

For becoming a dental doctor your daughter should pursue BDS and if she want to become a doctor, then she must go for MBBS course. There is no other shortcut way to become a registered practitioner.

All these diploma courses will not make your daughter a doctor. These courses can only help in getting job in a dental hospital as a technician.
19th April 2021, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

After 10th i joined diploma in dental mechanics can i become doctor or not??
12th September 2021, 04:14 AM
Unregistered

Diploma in dental technologies can use title Dr
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?