28th May 2016, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

It is possible to do Diploma in Civil Engineering in two year from government colleges of Delhi?

Dear Sir,
I am 12th standard student and I want to study Diploma Civil Engineering in two years from Delhi. Is it possible to study from Government college of Delhi?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do diploma in Civil engineering after 10th?
  2. Procedure for doing Polytechnic after ITI (Civil)?
  3. Government affiliated colleges which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering in Maharashtra?
  4. Am I eligible for Government jobs if pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  5. Which are the colleges in Delhi to pursue BTC in civil engineering?
  6. What should I do to get a government job while I am doing 3rd year B.E Civil Engineering course?
  7. List of Government and Private colleges in Gujarat which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering to a candidate who has secured 65% in 10th?
  8. After completing ITI Mechanical Electronics which are the courses offered?
  9. List of Government colleges which offer Distance Diploma in Civil Engineering to 10th student in India?
  10. Universities in Delhi for part time Diploma in Civil engineering? Information about DTU and IP universities?
  11. List of government and private colleges which offers Diploma in Civil Engineering in Maharashtra?
  12. How to do B.Tech in Civil Engineering after diploma in civil engineering?
  13. Can I apply for B.Tech Civil Engineering after passing diploma? Procedure to take admission in a reputed college?
  14. How to get Government job after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  15. List of diploma government or good ranked colleges of Civil in Mumbai? What are the different types of Civil Engineering?
  16. List of government colleges offering B.E through correspondence in Gujarat? What's the applying procedure? I've passed my diploma(civil engineering)
  17. Colleges for distance B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Civil Engineering? Procedure to apply for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What are the state government jobs available for diploma Civil Engineers?
4th June 2016, 04:12 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: It is possible to do Diploma in Civil Engineering in two year from government colleges of Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I am 12th standard student and I want to study Diploma Civil Engineering in two years from Delhi. Is it possible to study from Government college of Delhi?

Yes, it is possible to do Diploma in Civil Engineering in 2 years from government polytechnic colleges in Delhi after 12th standard.
The eligibility to join the 3rd semester of Diploma in Civil Engineering is a pass in 10+2 with 60% marks. The aspirant has to appear for common entrance test conducted by the Department of Training and Technical Education, Delhi. The marks scored in the entrance are considered for the admission. The website link is given Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?