19th March 2014, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Universities in Delhi for part time Diploma in Civil engineering? Information about DTU and IP universities?

I want to know about the part time diploma in civil engg. from any A.I.C.T.E approved university / college in delhi for the student who passed the ITI from the trade of draughtman civil (NCVT) . The university/college should be in delhi region only & also the time period not exceed from 2 to 3 year not for 4 year . Please attached the list of above mentioned uneversity/college.Except the Jamia Miliya Islamia University. And also give me the knowledge that ,Is DTU(Delhi Technology University) & IP(Indraprastha University) also takes the admission in part time diploma in civil engg. . But not in a single area of civil engg. i.e., like only in construction engg. , or in marine engg. only etc. . Please gives me all details recently.
thanks, .

Related Questions:
  1. How to part time engineering in any university in Kerala after finishing diploma in civil engineering
  2. List of colleges/universities offering part time degree college in Civil Engineering?
  3. List of government or deemed universities in Delhi, offering part time Ph.D in management?
  4. Eligibility for part time B.Tech and which are the universities offering part time B.Tech
  5. List of distance engineering universities in which I can apply after completing diploma in Civil Engineering course?
  6. How to take M.Tech in Structural Engineering after completing B.Tech in Civil? List of the colleges or universities?
  7. Number of seats available through LEET in B.Tech Civil in various universities in and around Delhi? I am pursuing diploma in civil Engineering from Pusa Polytechnic
  8. List of the best universities offering Civil Engineering part time which are recognized by Anna University?
  9. In which universities can I take up part time Ph.D?
  10. Which are the good universities in India to take admission in B.E part time in Civil Engineering like AMIE, AMU and JMI?
  11. Am I eligible to do part time B.E civil in Chennai after completing diploma civil engineering
  12. Universities offering B.Tech(CSE) part time and distance?
  13. How to do masters in Civil Engineering part time? List of colleges/universities offering such course?
  14. How to do External B.E or B.Tech after doing diploma in Civil Engineering? Information regarding the colleges and universities which are approved by UGC, AICTE and DEC?
  15. List of AICTE approved part time B.E or B.Tech Universities in Delhi and Uttar Pradesh?
  16. Any colleges for doing diploma in part time? Admission list of those universities?
  17. List of universities offering part time Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to opt for part time diploma civil engineering course?
5th April 2014, 10:16 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities in Delhi for part time Diploma in Civil engineering? Information about DTU and IP universities?

I am extremely sorry to state that there are no universities in Delhi which offer part time diploma course in the field of civil engineering. There are no AICTE approved college/university in Delhi which offer diploma in civil engineering. Even universities like DTU (Delhi Technology University) and IP(Indraprastha University) also do not offer part time course in this field. However, they offer correspondence course in the field of civil engineering. SO you can go for correspondence course in civil engineering. The institutes which offer correspondence course in the field of civil engineering are:-

-Ch Charan Singh Polytechnic, South Ex 1, Delhi
-Inderprastha Polytechnic
-International Institute of Management and Technical Studies IIMT Studies Distance Education, Connaught Place, Delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?