11th May 2021, 03:42 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do MBA full time or distance now amid Corona Virus in India?

Experts, I have completed two years of Diploma after 12th standard. After Diploma, I completed my Master degree (M.Sc.) in Electronics. Is it possible to do MBA (Fulltime or Distance amid Corona virus in India)? Please advice.

Regards
Senthil

12th May 2021, 12:10 AM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Is it possible to do MBA full time or distance now amid Corona Virus in India?

Yes, It is possible to do MBA full time or distance now amid Corona Virus in India.

You can get admission through entrance exam conducted by particular university or through CAT or equivalent exam.

Due to covid you will not be able to attend classes physically so you can take admission MBA full-time course or part-time.
14th May 2021, 02:48 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do MBA full time or distance now amid Corona Virus in India?

Yes, it is possible to do an MBA full-time or distance now amid Corona Virus in India. Some of the top colleges are inviting applications for admission to the 2021 batch through an online process. You can fill the application forms on the official website of the respective colleges and then pay the fee online via credit/debit card or net banking. MBA admission selection will be done on the basis of the score obtained in the entrance test which includes Group discussion/written ability test/personality interview.

The MBA admission season starts from September - November and lasts until May - June in the subsequent year. However, this pandemic has impacted the MBA admission process of 2020 due to which some exams were delayed. Some of the MBA entrance examination dates are given below.

CAT 2021

Registration Start Date - 1st week of August 2021
Last Date to Apply - 3rd Week of September 2021
Examination Date - Last week of November 2021

CMAT 2021

Registration Start Date - 23rd December 2021
Last Date to Apply - 31st January 2021
Examination Date - 31st March 2021
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?