23rd December 2011, 10:19 PM
Muhammed shahid.EK

Am I eligible for MBA(Part time, full time or distance after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering?

I have completed diploma in automobile engineering.am i eligible for MBA(part time or full time or distance)?

1. Am I eligible for Ph.D in Management Studies either full time/part time after completing distance mode MBA?
  2. What is the procedure to join M.E? Am I eligible to do M.A(Part time or Full time) after completing B.E Mechanical Engineering in correspondence
  3. Am I eligible for doing masters MS in abroad after part time MBA? -- [New]
  4. Can I take admission in full time MBA course in reputed institute such as XISS Ranchi and IIM after PG in Automobile Engineering?
  5. Can I study B.E.(Automobile Engineering) if completed 3 years full time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges in Maharashtra?
  6. What is the eligibility to do PG diploma course in Automobile?
  7. How to do part time B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering? Part time B.Tech institutes in Delhi and NCR?
  8. Part time Diploma of 4 years is equivalent to 3 years Diploma? Am I eligible for government exam?
  9. Am I eligible for IAS exam after passing diploma? If not then can I do MBA distance course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Engineering graduate from AMIE is eligible for full time MBA through entrance exams?
  11. How can I get admission in part time diploma(Mechanical/Automobile Engineering) after completing ITI from Chennai? Detailed information about colleges with admission date and procedure?
  12. Is it possible to do AMIE by distance education after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  13. List of best colleges to do part time diploma in Mechanical / Automobile Engg. in Chennai?
  14. How to do M.E in part time? I am a B.E in automobile engineering student
  15. Can I be eligible for RTO entrance exam after completing diploma in automobile engineering
  16. List of colleges offering full time course of post graduation diploma in Automobile and eligibility for the same?
  17. Can I apply for Aircraft course after scoring 91% aggregate?
  18. Procedure to get admission in Pusa college? From where to get the form?
24th December 2011, 03:35 PM
Snehamay ganguly

Default Re: Am I eligible for MBA(Part time, full time or distance after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering?

You want to do MBA course in future then you have to passed out the graduation first..

After passing out the graduation course you can apply for MBA course through entrance exams like- CAT/MAT/XAT/SNAP etc.

If you qualify in any of these exams then you will get a chance to take admission in MBA course.

as you have completed diploma course then go for BE/B.tech course first..
After which you will be able to pursue MBA course.

22nd May 2012, 10:01 PM

Default Re: Am I eligible for MBA(Part time, full time or distance after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering?

Dear Sir
I have completed my Diploma in 2008 and Bachelors in Electrical Engineering through Distance Education from ANNA UNIVERSITY(AIMES as study centre) in 2011.
Now I want to do MBA part-time from any Mumbai College .I have been working in reputed Companies like Tata Power , Reliance and Now in Godrej.
Will I be eligible for Part time MBA with above qualification and Experience?????
Please guide me
Thanks & Regards