11th July 2011, 01:51 AM
chris_24x7

Which course is more useful in long run between Full time MBA and Distance MBA? Do companies prefer Distance MBA?

Is distance MBA sufficient enough or should i go for a full time MBA course?
Which one will be more useful in the long run?
Do companies prefer full time course to distance mba?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning?
  2. Which MBA course is suitable for a Telecom Engineer(ECE passed)? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MBA through Correspondence?
  3. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  4. Will MBA act any purpose while doing CS course?
  5. Is there a good thing to do MBA finance through distance education? Is it better to do distance education or full time?
  6. Distance MBA in Hospital Administration or distance MBA in Healthcare, which is better? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible for Ph.D in Management Studies either full time/part time after completing distance mode MBA?
  8. Is Doing MBA(Distance Education) while working in MNC useful ?
  9. How to do MBA in distance? Is correspondence better than distance?
  10. Which company job is offered for distance MBA? Colleges offering distance MBA?
  11. Whether pursuing MBA(HR) from SMU-DE is not beneficial?
  12. Which university is best for me to pursue MBA course in distance learning being a candidate having completed B.Com and doing Job?
  13. Regular MBA vs. Correspondence (distance) MBA -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in full time if I have completed MBA Finance in distance education?
  15. Benefits of doing MBA with distance learning? I have completed my M.Com
  16. Am I eligible for IAS exam after passing diploma? If not then can I do MBA distance course?
  17. Do I have to give an entrance to do MBA from distance learning?
  18. How to do MBA finance through distance?
9th December 2011, 05:29 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is more useful in long run between Full time MBA and Distance MBA? Do companies prefer Distance MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_24x7 View Post
Is distance MBA sufficient enough or should i go for a full time MBA course?
Which one will be more useful in the long run?
Do companies prefer full time course to distance mba?
Dear Friend,

Full time regular MBA course is always better than a distance MBA course. You should definitely go for the full time MBA course.

Nevertheless, mere a degree is not going to make you successful in your professional career. If you think you will sit and your degree will do the rest, it will be foolish. You have to have the urge to work, dedication, interest, discipline and determination along with your degree to do the best in life. In the long run full time MBA shall play more vital role as you will be absorbed by the best in the industry.

Companies will always prefer a full time MBA candidate than someone who has done his MBA in distance. But it also depends the way you prepare for your personal and group interviews for the job applied for.

Best of Luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?