15th March 2015, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to join other states colleges by lateral entry after completion of my diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Is it possible to join other states colleges by lateral entry after completion of my diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Can you please guide me with the information which would require to proceed?

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges offer Lateral entry in engineering for diploma holders in Chandigarh and other states?
  2. Eligibility criteria for lateral entry in B.E(Mechanical Engineering)? What is the cutoff mark for lateral entry in B.E? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Lateral entry to B.Tech Aerospace in Hindustan Aviation Academy, Bangalore after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Other colleges offering lateral entry for Aerospace Technology?
  4. How to join Lateral Entry in NERIST Arunachal?
  5. How to join B.E lateral entry colleges like BITS, BIT after completing diploma in electrical and electronics? Is there any entrance exam for B.E Lateral Entry
  6. Which colleges are offering lateral entry? List of institutes and procedure for admission for direct entry into the 2nd year B.E after diploma engineering?
  7. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  8. List of colleges for lateral entry in engineering in Assam? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering from NERIST AP
  9. Procedure to get Lateral Entry to study B.E. in Bangalore for a EEE Diploma holder completed 2 years ago?
  10. Can I get admission in AIEEE colleges through lateral entry after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. Which are the government colleges offering lateral entry in B.Tech after diploma in Mechanical?
  12. What is the procedure for admission for outsider in Karnataka through lateral entry? I have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 68%
  13. How to join a college as a lateral entry candidate?
  14. Eligibility for B.Tech lateral entry after Diploma?
  15. Can I be able to join Lateral entry in engineering in Kerala after doing diploma in lateral entry scheme?
  16. Names and details of the colleges offering lateral entry in Delhi and NCR after completion of 3 years of computer science diploma? Name the reputed colleges to me
  17. How to do part time in lateral entry in B.Tech after finishing diploma in mechanical engineering
  18. How to join as lateral in IIT after the completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
16th April 2017, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to join other states colleges by lateral entry after completion of my diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Now I am wrote the 10 th exam, next i want to join the Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering
after 3 years can I join the Marine Engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?